Chapter 8

Mitch's POV

The kiss was unexpected. It felt like fireworks had suddenly bursts out in the moonlight.

It had looked like sparks flew everywhere.

We broke from the kiss.

"J-Jerome you mean it?" I asked him

"Yes Mitch, I love you,"

"I love you too Jerome" I responded.

~ THE NEXUS LIVESTREAM

I checked my phone repeatedly. 5:01 pm.

"Jerome! Hurry up! The stream is supposed to start but were still at Home Depot!" I exclaimed.

Jerome caught up to me and stood beside me nearby the cashier.

We had to buy a couple of cables since Jerome had his computer set up for the livestream.

After we bought the cables, we are now stuck in traffic.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS!!" Jerome yelled out.

"WE HAVE A LIVESTREAM TO TAKE CARE OF WITH 10,000 PEOPLE ALREADY WAITING."

"Jerome, calm down" I tried to do my best Canadian accent.

Jerome slowly turned his head towards me.

"Oh hey the cars are moving!" I exclaimed before Jerome tried to make a move.

While he was driving, it turns out the traffic was caused by repainting the lines.

When we got to my old house, we went down the basement and fixed some cable cords.

While I was setting up the livestream, within the corner of my eye, I see Jerome put up an ASFCanadian picture. Which is quite hilarious since no one knows about us, yet.

"Hey Mitch, what server are you guys gonna play on?" My little brother Connor asks.

"I told you a million times, we are playing on me, Jerome's and other people's server" I explained while setting up my microphone.

"Okay then," Connor says cheerfully and leaves the basement.

I turned on my webcam and I am live.

"Hey what's up doods it's me BajanCanadian and welcome to The Nexus Lauch Stream!!!" I exclaimed.

"With me I have ASFJerome!"

Jerome walks in with two plates with burgers.
"WHAT'S GOOD BUDDY" Jerome yelled out.

"I'm sorry we were late, there was traffic and we didn't get to eat our lunch yet. And of course since this is a 10 hour livestream, we are streaming until 3am instead of 2am!"

~ A few hours during the stream

I was trying to fix the sound for the music since it was very loud.

Unexpectedly, Jerome turns around with a Wii mote in his head while doing his rape face.

And I started laughing.
I checked the stream chat and all you see is #MEROME.

I didn't notice Connor being here.

"Mitch what server are you gonna play on?"

Unexpectedly Mom and Dad are here too.

"How many people are watching you Mitch?" My dad asked me

"20,000+ people, and plus if I turn on the chat it's just gonna explode."

I turned off subscribers mode, the chat blew up. It was overflowing and I couldn't see any of them because of how fast they were going.

I turned on subs mode again and it went back to normal.

~

After the livestream

Jerome's POV

It was 4am in the morning and I couldn't sleep. Surely after the livestream I would've been tired. I think it was because I was power moving all night. But it was nice enough for Mitch's parents to let me stay for the night in their guest room.

Knock,knock

Who would knock in the middle in the morning?

I got up slowly. Opened the door, it was Mitch.

"Biggums could I sleep with you tonight?" He looks a little shaky.

"Sure Mitch" I answered

We both got under the duvet. We just layed down.

"So Jerome?" he asked

"Are we dating?" Mitch continued

"I'll answer that for my self this afternoon"

"Goodnight Mitch"

"Goodnight Jerome"

__________________________
How was that?

No cliff hangers this time I promise :3

But um yeeee.

FANGIRL with me:
i-ship-merome.tumblr.com