Chapter 15

Mitch's POV

We pulled over to our new home in LA.

Me and Jerome gazed over how beautiful this house was. A white bricked mansion, with balconies, I looked in the shrubs to see a large pool with Brice diving into the water.

"Woah..." Jerome said in awe while gazing through the mansion.

"HEY GUYS!" Adam exclaimed.

"Oh hey Adam!" me and Jerome said in unison.

"Why are you guys standing around? C'mon in!" He exclaimed while helping us with our luggage.

I quickly skimmed the house.

"Shh, be quiet, Quentin is recording with his girlfriend" Jason whispered while drinking coffee.

"Oh okay then" I whispered back.

Me and Jerome decided to take the elevator while Adam runs up the stairs.

I frantically pressed the up button.

Ding!

The elevator doors started to open slowly.

Me and Jerome rapidly ran into the elevator.

The elevator closed slowly like a snail.
~

Adam's POV

I continuously panted. Running 3 flights of stairs is not a good idea at all. This is probably the only exercise I'm getting.

I guess it was a good idea to leave those 2 in the elevator. I wanted to those two idiots to be alone of course.

The elevator doors started to open.

My jaw automatically opens.

I cannot believe what I just saw.

Jerome had his hands messing around Mitch's hair, Mitch's arms were around Jerome's waist. They were kissing continuously.

Well that escalated quickly. Oh look another pun.

"Hashtag Merome!!" I yelled and ran around the house.

Then Ian joined in.

"HASHTAG MEROME!!!" Me and Ian rapidly ran around the 3rd floor while yelling.

After me and Ian calmed down about it I forgot about Mitch and Jerome. Hopefully they didn't notice me and Ian running around like idiots and yelling out #Merome.

"Okay Jerome, here's your room" I said while dropping off his luggage in his front door.

"And Mitch all of the bedrooms are take so you have to sleep in the big couches in the 2nd floor"

"Sweet!" Mitch exclaimed.

Loads of POV switches I'm sorry.

Jerome's POV

Mitch was hanging out in my room, he was going through my computer and probably watching some Youtube.

"Um Jerome?" Mitch asked.

"You might want to take a look on this."

He pressed play on Quentin's new Hunger Games video and skipped the video somewhere around the middle.

"Do you have any food left Quentin?" Annie asked

"HASHTAG MEROME! HASHTAG MEROME!"

"What was that?" Annie asked

"Ian and Adam I think"

Annie giggling in the background.

"Merome for dayss" She said in her cute British accent.

And Mitch clicked pause.

"Shoot did hopefully no one doesn't know that we're togheter." I said with worry.

"Hey guys!" Jason barged in with 3 bottles of beers.

"One for you and one for you!" Jason said while handing us beers.

Then he walked away like a sassy Captain Jack Sparrow.

"I think he had enough" Mitch said while opening his beer.

"We should drink our beers at the same time!" I blurted out. I probably sounded like an annoying 5 year old.

"Sure!" He exclaimed.

We both took a chug of our beers and CLICK.

__________________________

TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE NIGHT. IM ON A ROLL. WOO HOO

I made 2 chapters in one night since I felt bad for not making a chapter for like 2 weeks. Plus I can't sleep and I'm basically have a cold and I'm coughing alot.

Bye friends! I'll be on my tumblr :)

i-ship-merome.tumblr.com