Chapter 23

Mitch's POV

Jerome zoned out for a minute, what's his confession?

He turned his back on me.

"I went to my sister's friend's party and um, I got drunk and kissed her friend, I don't remember what happened but she dragged me to her bed and did the thing""

"Of course, you cheated on me while you were away." I scoffed.

I buried my face in my hands, tears started to form and vision started to get blurry.

"I didn't mean to Mitch! I was drunk and I had no clue what happened"

"One of the girls added a thing to my drink and I just don't know why happened. I just woke up naked next to her friend" He added.

"I thought you were there to take care of your sister! Not to be a silly little douche and fuck a girl while I'm here in LA!" I exclaimed.

"I've seen you with Ashley numerous times and I haven't complained." he said while heading to his computer chair.

"Yeah, she kissed me, not have sex with me." I scoffed

"Whatever Mitch, it was an accident, lets just forget about this thing." Jerome said innocently.

"This is a big deal Jerome, we can't just let it slip away."

"But Mitch, it's not a big deal, so we kissed, had sex, is that a bad thing for you?" He asked

"Yes it is, you are my boyfriend, you just fucked some chick I don't even know!"

"Look, we had a few ups and downs, but can we just let it go?" Jerome added again.

"No, I told you, this isn't some fairy tale with all the happy stuff and whatever"

Jerome grabs me by my waist, he leans forward and gave me a quick kiss. Which it didn't matter anymore.

"You know what, IT'S OVER"

________________________

Oh my gosh I'm so sorry I haven't updated and um here's what happened I guess?

Don't mind me but I'm just gonna go cry in the corner alone because of reasons.

Also there will be a sequel. OOOOOOO

Y'all know my tumblr now
Twitter: bluexninja1