*3

(Melanie in MM)
Melanie Jones P.O.V

I woke up at 7:00 in the morning and rolled my eyes at the clock because today I had school -.- we started last week and I can't stand any of that shit.

I took a shower and put on my green crop top that said "No Excuses Pls." In white letters.

And my blue jean shorts with some beige sandals of course I looked popping as ever.

I decided to flat iron my hair and it stopped to my butt, and put on my dark lipstick because dark lipstick looks so right on me.

I grabbed my Pink MCM boom bag and checked my phone I had 3 Kik messages from my Homegirl / BESTFRIEND Meghan 💞.

-Kik Message -

ThaGurlMeg💘-Wake Up Hoe!!
ThaGurlMeg💘-Wake up!  I'm not Finna enter that ghetto ass school by myself
ThaGurlMeg💘-if you don't wake your Lightskin ass up now! 😭

I rolled my eyes and I seen Meghan waiting on my porch

"Bout time you finally woke up! A bitch was about to die in this hot ass sun." She said while laughing

I busted out laughing

"Girl come on before we be late with your crazy ass! 😂"

I went to FaresChester High School the most ghetto'est school you have ever seen! This school was filled with Babymama's , Player's, Drug Dealers, Young Hoes, Pretty boys that's up to no good , ghetto ass girls , Gangs,and others and the girls get exposed so much it's crazy!

as me and Mehgan walked into the school there was people eyeing me and boys winking and licking they lips at me. I just rolled my eyes at those FuckBoy as niggas... Ya feel me?

Mehgan was pretty though, she Looked like Cardi B , but Mehgan had Braces and a coke bottle shape and a big booty,and Mehgan is Cardi B's skin tone they look and act so much alike.

"Soo..how have you and Datron Stupid ass been? He still hitting you?" Mehgan said

"Ugh Mehgan can you stop....I just stopped thinking bout him now my mind goes back to that." I said

"I'm sorry but you need to leave him..for good! Stop saying you going to leave him and it never happens he just going to keep beating you until death..I'm not trying to be hard on you I just don't want this happening to you!" She said

"Yeah...ok I agree just need some time alone..okay!?"I said

The bell ringed and that meant first period oh great 😑😭

I sat in the back of class and the room was full of nothing but black kids.

"Boy im finna get on your ass, your head look like a Cable box." Said Christopher to Gregg.

They normally always cracking on eachother every day nonstop that's what I hate by being in a class with them.

"Alright now will you all shut the hell up!" The teacher said

Everyone remained quiet and we just started doing shitty work.

*a few hours later*

I started walking home with Mehgan and then she started squealing so loud.

"Girl what the fuck you so happy for?"I said

"Girl let me tell you! It's this fine ass new nigga in the school his name is August he started talking to me...he so fucking fine and I really wanna go out with him." She said

I knew August because that was the boy I seen at the basketball court and I had a crush on him but I was going to keep it a secret for now..

"Oh."I simply said

"why you said oh. For? Anit you happy for me!!" She started screaming

"Yes I am happy for you, just stop yelling in my ear." 😑😂

Anyways I spent the night at Mehgan's house and we was up eating candy and stuff like that.

"Girl he said he wanna meet with me Tomarrow at my house!"Mehgan said

I knew she was talking about August she kept talking about him all night long of course I got jealous and stuff but whatever I'm not going to let a boy get in between our friendship I'm just gonna be happy for her.

"That's great.." I said trailing off

The next morning I woke up and Mehgan was ready before me she had on a dress and all this kind of shit like she was going out to eat dinner.

"Slow ya roll now...Mehgan we only chilling over here right?"I said

"Yeah!but I gotta look good to make him love me more." She said

I shrugged my shoulders and put on A Red Tank Top With some Khaki Pants and Red Nike Socks and some Red and White slides.

We heard a knock on a door and when Mehgan opened it.... It was August and he looked at me with a blank stare.. "Melanie?"

----------

Sorry I gotta end it guys 😂, but what y'all think going to happen next? Do y'all think Mehgan going to be jealous or accept the fact she likes August! Found out in the next chapter.

-Authur 💕