15 ; Im Inlove

( Melanie In MM )

After August told me that I laid on my bed thinking about him... I'm falling in love with him again.

I hit up Meghan and called her to tell her the news.

"What you lying!" Is what she said after I told her.

"I swear and our date is tomarrow night." I said while smiling to myself.

"You better rock it, well Ma Dukes tripping so I gotta go to bed remember we got the big exam tomarrow." She said

I rolled my eyes "You right." I said and then we said goodbyes and hung up.

I took a shower and kept thinking bout August I'm Inlove.

^ Next Morning ^

I woke up and brushed my teeth and did my hair and straightened its now pass my put and I put on a pink sweatshirt and some grey sweatpants and my hurraches it was early release so 45 minutes to do this exam and then we out here.

* 45 Minutes later*

The bell rung and yes we was going home I didn't see August and then I got a text.

Auggy🤤💙: I won't be picking you up afterschol sorry because I'm setting up the date I'll be there to pick you up around 8:00 😉see you soon.

I smiled at the text and then walked the rest of the way.

I took a shower and then I put on my bucket hat, yellow shirt and overalls with my hurraches( Outftt In M M )

I looked fly and took a picture for ig

ThaFlyGirlMel_ : 😍I'm made of fire, and I'm cold like ice.

It just 23 seconds I had got 49 likes and 23 comments mostly with heart eyes.

But one caught my eye.

DaddyAugust _ : 😍😍😍 This All Mines , Y'all other dudes hop off.

I smiled to myself I love him so much.

Trancie P.O.V

I lost everything I feel so lost just because my stupid ass cousin Yani ( August Ex ) got me fed up in this shit.

Carnice and Yani are working there hardest to break up August and Melanie so bad they been making plans and i really don't wanna be apart of it because I miss Melanie being my bestfriend.

A/N : if you know carnice is august ex too from a couple chapters back.

Melanie P.O.V

We was currently at Dave and busters and August was chasing me around the whole place just cause I took a piece of his fry.

"Bruh you took my shit!" He Said while laughing

"'I'm sorry auggy!"

He finally caught me and picked me up throwing me over his shoulder.

We was laughing and played a few games and we was walking out to car until I could not believe what I seen.

It was Yani, Carnice and Trancie they all was standing infront of us.

I rolled my eyes just when I though the drama was gone.

"Baby I know you miss this." Yani said while rubbing his manhood.

August moved her hand so damn quick "what the fuck I fucking told you Yani! We over and we gonna be over forever I'm never again fucking with your hoe ass."

"Y'all hoes are something' else you know that ? Why the fuck are you chasing after a nigga that don't even want your ugly ass?" I pointed to Yani.

"And carnice you with her grinning like y'all found some satisfaction when y'all hoes look desperate as fuck chasing after dick that y'all both shared, y'all Tryna confront him or something? When y'all fucked the same nigga? You bitches is crazy." I said while laughing

"And you bitch you disgust me, bet your pussy looking like a damn tunnel, just letting trains run all through it and I hope your baby don't be in your stomach with dicks poking in it." I said while giving Trancie an stank face

They all had shocked looks on they faces.

"B-bitch this anit over!" Yani said her hand was shaking so I could tell she was mad and wanted to cry.

Carnice looked mad like she wanted to run me over but hey it's the truth so I could careless.

And Trancie had her head down and she just ran to an burgundy car and her little Smurfs followed behind.

"Damn baby, you handled that one." August said while kissing my forehead.

"You Can say that." I said while smiling and we hopped into his car.

"Bae imma take you over to my house I got a few of my homeboys I want you to meet trust me they cool." August said

I just nodded my head in agreement then we pulled up to his house and it was other cars here.

"Y'all This my girl Melanie." He said and the boys turned around and smiled and they made they way over to me.

"Wassup I'm Wiz." He said and I gave him a half hug he had short dreads with tattoos with a nose pericing.

"And I'm Chris." Chris was light skin and had a nose pericng too and he was tall.
He gave me a half hug.

"Last but not least shorty, but I'm Artist but you can call me Boogie." Artist was brown skin and he had big nostrils kindve but he was cute.

I met all of them and they was cool as fuck.

I found out Wiz was the chill one and he loved to smoke, Chris was the goofy one and artist he was goofy and chill at the same time.

----------

A/N !

Hey babes, what y'all think about this chapter ?
I will be explaining everything next chapter on how the crew gonna be working out and stuff like that.

But thank y'all for supporting everyday vote &
Comment please thanks ❤️ !

- Jessica