13 ; funeral.

Melanie Jones P.O.V

*a month later. *

I was back and better, after what my grandma told me in my dream I decided to just get better.

Today was my grandmothers funeral .. haven't heard from August and he hasn't even showed up at school god knows what.. has happend to him.

I miss August so much it's uncontrollable.

I haven't heard from Trancie ever since my grandma died everyone was distant expect for my Bestfriend mehgan, we were back on good terms and she was also going to attend the funeral with me today.

Since it's going to be only my dad side there and I barely know them.

I wore a black fitted dress, red bottoms my grandma gave me last year and diamond studs kissed my ear.

My Brazilian Virgin hair was bone straight that stopped at my booty. 

"You ready bestie?" Mehgan asked.

"Yeah, I'm ready." I said while walking out the door and we headed inside her grey Nissan Altima.

---

Soonly, we arrived to the funeral it was cars parked outside and a bunch of people was in the front.

We got out and all eyes was on me, no one even looked at mehgan.

"Yo that dude over there looks exactly like you." Mehgan said while pointing to this slim , tall Brownskin man who had a grill in his mouth and a low fade with waves and he looked like he was in his 30's or 40's.

I didn't know who this man was but we had the exactly same features.

I nodded agreeing. "Mhm, I wonder who he is. "

The man kept staring at me and it was really irking my nerves.

"Excuse me sir, may I ask why you keep staring at me?"

"Well Ma'am you look exactly like my daughter no need for any attitude." He said while chuckling.

Wait could this be my dad? Wait no, no...

"May I get your name?" I asked

"Melvyn, Melvyn Jones." He spat

"Wait what!? No you can't be.. no. No! They said you died a long time ago!" I said while getting teary eyed that my grandma kept a secret from me.

"What are you talking?" He said with this confused expression on his face.

"My name is Melanie Jones.. I perhaps your my father.." I said while tears streamed down my face.

"Melanie... I'm sorry. " was all he said.

"YOUR SORRY?! You missed out on most of my life!! Over a stupid trick! You left my mom
And she was the most drug attic, woman she died of an overdose! a fucking over dose! And you left her for another woman and you didn't even wanna help her!" I said with a mountain of tears just coming down my face.

"I TRIED TO MELANIE! I tried the best for our family! She was not listening and did more and more, they wouldn't let me even take custody of you." He said

"You are such a fucking liar, Mehgan lets go." I said while tapping her.

"What? No, you can't leave right now it's the funeral. " she said

"I don't wanna be here right now, I'm soo stressed of everything ! " I said while breaking down crying.

"Aww Melly Boo, don't even cry Babes, everything is going to be just fine." She said while rubbing my back in circles.