Happy birthday bitch!

Hello and welcome to my book the first 2-3 chapters are short sorry but I had to get in the swing of things this book is my first so probably not to good but I hope u enjoy ❤️☺️

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*mara's PoV

I yawn and sit up in my big comfy bed with a small smile on my face. It was July 14th and it was my 16th birthday! I was finally able to start looking for my mate..

I hop out of bed happily and run into the bathroom... After about 15 minutes I'm out the shower and have done all my hygiene things and looking for a outfit to wear. It was a hot day and I decided on a pastel blue skirt that goes right below my butt and a white vest top with a gray kimono and some white high heels.

I'm not what you call popular.no.those are the sluts of our school...I'm more off the rich well-known smart people but im not a nerd because I DO go to party's and I'm NOT a virgin and I don't just stay home in pjs doing homework so I'm im OK with how my life is.

My thoughts are cut short as I hear a honk from out side and some screaming following, there is only one thing this could be, my idiotic best friends have arrived..

I rush down stairs and say goodbye to my parents as they wish me a happy birthday. We don't get our presents in the morning we have this party at the pack house for the important family's and as my dad is the beta I have to have a party to.

I walk out the door and lock it behind me before turning around and being crushed into a hug by my best friends Emma and Annie!
"Happy birthday bitch !!!" They scream in sync, I just laugh and hug them back before telling them we should probably go and we hop into the car and zoom of to school ...
"Soooooo you gunna find your mate today??" Annie asks, she always asks weird questions she know I can't answer..
"Girl how the heck am I supposed to know I'm werewolf not mind reader " I state
"Ok ok sorry just asking" she says getting quieter as she speaks, I just laugh at this
"Well , I think you are and it will go swimmingly , hopefully" Emma joins in

God what if I do find my mate today and who will it be ??? Hopefully Emma is right and it will go swimmingly I mean it can't go bad right I mean he's my mate ...?!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*