Wait he's blushing!!

Enjoy! Comment what you think please X

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*blake's PoV

I watch as everything explodes around us.
Wow. Mara did that ? I mean I've heard white wolfs have powers but I didn't think It was true.. Suddenly Mara drops to the ground I run over to her and hear her mumbling words in her sleep. I carefully pick her up and carry her away.
"Kill him." I say simply to everyone here they nod before stalking over to Harley and attack him while I walk out the building with Mara in my arms..

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* Mara's PoV

Darkness.Thats all I see. Suddenly everything gets lighter and I feel my self start lifting of the ground and going to the floating toward the ball of light, pretty soon I'm stood in front of it and it turn into a beautiful lady.
"Hello dear, I see its finally time for you to get your powers?" I nod.
"Erm yeah I guess..."
"Oh don't be worried sweetie it will be fine I will just give you your powers, however you will need to control them so be careful using them! Ok ?" I nod quickly.
"Good now come here" she motions for me to come closer. And I do, I cautiously put my hand in her's and she begins to glow all these different colours while chanting weird words I've never heard of, I suddenly become very sleepy and being drifting off the last words I hear are
"Goodbye lovely take care and remember, control your powers."
And with that I come back to reality, I squint my eyes to see myself in a hospital bed.. Except I feel so different. I stand up and walk over to the mirror to see my hair has changed from its mucky blonde to white and my eyes are blue-no green-no purple-pink ? Wow they change colour! I walk to the door and step out side I turn and close then door and turn back round to see Blake running toward me except he has this bright pink glowing halo above his head he comes to a stop a few steps away from me.
"What are you looking at ?" He says looking up dumbfound, but I just keep on staring. Then something happens inside my head and I instantly know what the pink means... Love, and from the looks of it there is a lot of it.. Are these the feeling to me? Just then a doctor walks past me and he has a dark misty purple above him. Respect. Huh this is cool !! I snap my head toward Blake and run up to him wrapping my arms around him.
"I love you to" I whisper
"I never said I love you though"
" right, I mean I love you" he pulls back and I look into his eyes and see shock love and lust. He pulls me closer and kisses me slowly before pulling back
"I love you to" he chuckles blushing... Wait he's blushing !!
"I know you do" I say
"How ? What I've just realise what happened to your hair and your eyes you have white hair and dark peach eyes.. " oh peach.. Hmmm oh I know it's a mix between love amusement and flirtyness haha.
"Oh well I got my powers!! And this is one I don't know the hair but my eyes change for my emotions and I can see people's emotions for me. And erm yours is.. Love." I say the last part quietly, he smirks
"Yes. Yes it is!" He says happily "anyway what are your other powers?" I shrug
"I don't know yet.."
"It's a good thing I know how to find out!!" Be sings as if he is smart.
"How?" I ask bored
"Well I asked Harriet to come and help you" I growl
"Who's Harriet." I say through my teeth. He chuckles
"A which, she's my sisters best friend"
"You have a sister?"
"Yeah she wanted 'freedom' or whatever so she became a rogue with some friends,  but she lives close by and helps when needed , she helped us get you" he says with a shrug, huh I'm going to have to thank her.
"Right come on let's go home, you haven't been there for a while!" He says dragging me out
"WAIT ! What happened to Harley? Did we get Emma? Is he dead?"
"Killed him, yes, and yes killed him as I said" he's say In a monotone voice, I nod before getting in the car.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

We arrive back to the pack house and I step out side and smell rogues, I growl and grab Blake, he just chuckles making me growl more.
"I guess my sister stayed, probably to see you." He says slinging a arm around my shoulder and walking us to the door,I instantly stop growling and clinging him and blush looking down we come to a stop at the door and he lifts my head up before giving me a slight peck.
"Don't worry if I didn't know her scent I probably would of been like that to" he says and I nod, he opens the door and we step in everyone's heads snap to us and I suddenly feel really nervous.
"Erm hi ?" I say nervously
"Oh my god she's adorable !!" A girl comes forward, she's probably 3 years older than us, she has the same eyes and colour hair as Blake and his mother, she's thin yet you can tell she's not a thin clumsy soft mess she's more scary and seems like a punchy person.i look above her to see a yellowish green halo.. Adore and friendliness, huh she seems nice.. But who is she?
"Oh sorry I'm Paisley, Blake's sister" I nod.. Did I say that out loud.
"Yes darling you did." She says calmly and warmly
"Oh sorry" I say
"It's fine, so come on we should get to know each other" she says before walking up the stairs motioning for me to come.
"Oh ok" I say unsure don't worry babe she's fine she won't bite, much.. I bite more than her, but you already know that Blake's wolf river comes through my head, I gasp and turn to Blake smacking him on the arm
"What did I do?!" I narrow my eyes at him.
"Tell river to stop being.. Naughty." I say blushing.
"What.. WAIT what did he say?!" He asks nervous, I shake my shoulders, 
"go find out your self" and with that I run up stairs with paisley.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Updated !!

Comment what you think please?

Byeee 💕💕