Training time!!

Yay new chapter ! Enjoy 👏🎉 comment what you think so far ☺️

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*blake's PoV

I watch as my mate runs up the stairs with my sister in front, wait what was I going to do... Ah yes river.
What did you say Mara.?
Who me .. Hehehe nothing I have no idea what you talking about I defiantly didn't say 'don't worry babe she's fine she won't bite, much.. I bite more than her, but you already know that' haha no that would be silly he said nervously
Bro that's nasty... True sure but not appropriate!
Hey ! I did nothing wrong! Not my fault she can't take it..
Don't talk about our mate like that! I growl to him
I know I sorry I'm gunna go apologise to snow, even though she doesn't know what I did.
But I don't reply as I hear Mara laugh out
"Oh my moon goddess , he actually did that !?"
"Yeah !!" My sister laugh/shouts. Oh bitch they better not be talking bout me?! I think dramatically before running up the stairs and standing out side the door listening to what they are saying... Suddenly they stop and there is silence, but then they start talking again.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* mara's PoV

Me and Paisley come to a halt in our words when we smell something, Blake's outside the door. I turn to Paisley smirking and grab my phone writing ' hey wanna mess with Blake ?' And showing her it , she nods excitedly before saying.
"Oh my gosh! Have u seen Dylan? his muscles are to die for he's gorgeous!! I bet you he's amazing in bed! 100 pounds.." She shouts dreamily
"Yeah OMG I can totally set you's up, he's like my bae he use to give me flashes, great 6 pack under there! But have u seen Kyle! He's amazing I bed he's a fucking God in bed.. Such a shame we both have mates!" I say dramatically loud suddenly the door slams open and a very scary angry looking Blake stalks in. Except it's not Blake who's here it's his wolf. River. Oh oh his wolf is even more possessive!
"Hey river!" I say happily walking up to him and wrapping my arms round his torso. His breathing comes steady, well sorta and he wraps his arms round me almost suffocating me, he growls loudly.
"I'm gunna kill him" he mutters into my neck before breathing in through his nose trying to calm himself down
"Oh babe I knew you were there I was just messing, I love you" I say as a matter of fact, he pulls back looking nice pissed and scared before shaking his head.
"I'm way better then him in bed" he mutters childishly, me and Paisley burst out laughing and I pull away from him to see him pouting making me laugh harder,you can tell Blake's trying not to laugh... But soon Blake's frown lifts up and he cracks a laugh! We stay there laughing for a while until we have calmed down.
"Right well I have pack business to attend to, so bye" he pauses at the door "and I wasn't joking I'm better the Kyle in bed, also we need to have a chat about Dylan giving you a flash" he says flatly, I hold back a snigger and nod.      " also Harriet gets here tomorrow so be ready for training" he says with a cocky smirk
"NOOOOOOOO!!! Is that really you way of getting back at me!? You harsh harsh man!" I shout at him from the door, he just sticks his finger up and Keeps walking.. Urg!!
I go back in the room to see Paisley looking at me confused.
"Why's my best friend coming here to train you, I swear your a werewolf not a witch?.."
"Oh you don't know? Erm I'm a white wolf, so I have powers and I have just got them. I know one of them, it's just a harmless one so Harriet is coming to fine out my other ones.. Probably the not so harmless ones..." I explain, she nods in awe
"Wow, a white wolf... Cool!" I laugh and agree with her before yawning
"Come on let's go to sleep!" She says climbing into my bed.
"Your staying?" I ask happily bit confused
"Duh,I ain't missing your training, it will be fun!"
"Why?" I ask nervously.
"Because usually when Harriet trains people, usually witches. They don't go perfect so it's funny because she makes you practice with someone, you probably with Blake or Scott and I wanna see them hurt!"
"Erm.. Ok?" And with that I climb into bed and fall to sleep

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I'm woken up to a very loud voice down stairs
"IM HERE SUCKERS !!"  I slowly walk down stairs still slightly asleep and look up to see a small, yet older purple haired bubbly girl stood at the door. She slowly turns to me grinning..
"Come on, training time!" She says excitedly before running out the door. Scott,Blake,Paisley,Emma,and Annie come through the door laughing..
"Come on then, like she said training time!" Blake says imitating Harriet's voice and grabbing my hand leading me out side.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I wonder how the training will go ?...

Comment what you think so far❤️😋