Eyeless Jack x Reader

It was almost midnight and you were home alone waiting for Jack. It was scary movie night, a new tradition you and Jack had. You grew impatient and started the movie without him. Half way through the movie you started getting paranoid and thought someone was in your house.  You try'd ignoring it by turning the tv up louder but that didn't work. You heard a loud thud and the powerful went out.
      You searched for your phone frantically and turn the flashlight on to see a shadow run across the room. You freeze once you feel someone breathing down your neck. Suddenly you feel arms wrap around your waist turning you around. You take a couple steps back hitting the wall. The stranger grabs your arms and pins them up above your head and gets close to you whispering in your ear. "(Y/n) I love you." Once you heard that you knew it was Jack, he let go of your arms and you put them around his neck. "I love you too Jack." You kiss him and he lifts you up and you wrap your legs and arms around him. Soon your in the middle of making out and Jack starts carrying you the couch and lays you on it. He starts lifting your shirt off and start unbuttoning your pants you stop him and take off his hoodie. He starts taking off your pants leaving you only in you bra and (f/c) panties. You look at him realizing he's still clothed so you take off his black shirt and jeans leaving him in his black boxers. He starts kissing down your neck and undoing your bra he throws your bra to the floor and starts kissing your breasts. You let out a small moan as he's sucking on one and plays with the other with his free hand. After a while he makes his way to your panties that are now wet you blush and he just chuckles. He takes them off and without warning attacks your clit you moan and he puts his tongue in you. You can't control yourself you run your hand through his hair he starts moving in and out of you. You begin moaning his name making him go faster but he soon leaves you and you whimper wanting more. He pulls his boxers down revealing his big size. You stare for a second wondering how he will fit. He leans down kissing you and whispers in your ear. "Don't worry it'll fit." He positions himself at your entrance he tells you. "This is gonna hurt a little but I'll do it fast to get it over with." You nod and he slams into you tears start forming in your eyes and he stays perfectly still. "Are you ok?" You nod and he wipes the tears away from your cheek. You nod and he slowly starts thrusting and you whimper at the pain but soon the pain turns to pleasure. You look up at him and tell him. "J-Jack faster please." He grins and starts thrusting faster as you moan his name he starts thrusting at in human speeds. You start to feel the knot forming in your stomach and he begins to slow down and eventually stops. You look at him curiously then he turns you over on your hands and knees and slams himself into you. As he begins to thrust he hits a spot that feels amazing you can barely keep yourself together. He grabs your hips pulling you back meeting him half way, you hear him quietly moaning. Once you begin pushing yourself on him he grabs your hair and pulls it. You begin to feel the knot grow again and this time you knew you couldn't hold it back. "J-Jack I'm g-gonna cum!" He begins thrusting faster. "Hold on not yet hold it just a little longer." After a couple more thrusts you both cum and collapse onto the couch cuddling and both fall asleep.
_________________________
      Hey guys so second story done and I know this one wasn't as good as it could have been so I'm sorry but I hope you enjoyed it a little and the next part should be done soon
        -Eyeless