Splendorman x Reader Part 2

Once you and Splendor teleported to his room he picks you up and lays you on the bed. He kisses your neck softly and slowly makes his way down your chest and stomach. You close your eyes as he kisses your thighs slowly making his way between them. He pushes your legs to the sides. You feel a long warm wet object enter you. You let out a gasp and look to see what's inside you, he continues shoving his tongue in and out of you causing you to arch your back. Once you let out a small moan he stops and crawls on top of you and begins kissing you. You taste a sweet and tangy flavor on his lips. He grins. "I love the way you taste (y/n)." You smile and yawn. "Splendy I'm exhausted I don't know if I can go another round." He sighs and smiles showing he understands, he kisses your forehead. "Goodnight my angel sweet dreams." He lays behind you and wraps  his arms around you. "Goodnight Splendy." He pulls you closer and you both fall asleep. In the middle of the night you feel something poking your ass. You groggily ask. "Splendy what are you doing up?" He just pushes his manhood closer to you. You roll over to face him. You see red eyes and sharp teeth. "Splendy what's wrong.... Splendy you're scaring me!" He just chuckles at your fear. He crawls on top of you and pins you down with his tendrils. You barely recognize him and this scares you and you try to pull away from him. "Splendy wh-what are you doing please get off of me." You say with a shaky voice. And he just leans down to your ear and whispers. "I just wanna play with you (y/n)." Your eyes widen his voice doesn't even sound the same, it was much deeper and kind of scary. You try pulling away again but this time he grew angry. He pushed you back down and began wrapping his tendrils around you even tighter causing you to wince in pain. "You can't get away (y/n) just enjoy it." Your eyes began to tear up and as you close them Splendy slams into you. "S-Splendy please s-stop I don't w-wanna do this please.....(He begins thrusting into you roughly.) SPLENDY STOP!!!" Your screams do nothing but encourage him to go faster. As he thrusts into you faster you begin crying and it seems to annoy him. He covers your mouth with his huge hand, and continues thrusting. You realize he's not going to stop anytime soon and eventually stop crying. But to your surprise he slows and pulls out. "Get on your knees." You look up at him and do as your told earning a grin from him. He grabs your hips and begins thrusting into you again, as he gets caught up in the moment he misses and rubs between your lips hitting your clit causing you to moan. Splendy notices and purposely thrusts between your lips sending your moans to fill the room. Once he's done playing with your clit he thrusts into you again but this time he uses one of his tendrils to massage you're clit. This causes you to relax and enjoy the pleasure rippling through your body. He grabs you by your hair and pulls your head back wrapping a tendril around your neck. He begins to apply a little pressure and this causes you to feel dominated which was turning you on. He gradually tightens his grip while using your hair to pull you back on him. At this point you're dripping wet and about to climax. Splendy continues to dominate you and slaps your ass while whispering in your ear. "I know you like this (y/n), I know you like being dominated you little slut." His voice on your neck gives you goosebumps and makes you cum. Without stopping to let you rest he begins thrusting harder and faster causing him to let out a loud moan. After a couple of minutes Splendy begins to slow and his thrust grow sloppy and he pulls out and cums inside of you. Once he's done he rolls over and falls asleep leaving you there with his warm seed dripping down your legs. *What just happened..... Why would he do that? It's not like him at all.... I just don't understand.* You get up and clean yourself off and crawl back into bed. He moves closer to you and wraps his arms around you and kisses your neck before telling you. "Goodnight (y/n) I love you." You glance back at him expecting the scary unfamiliar Splendy to be starring at you but to your surprise he was back to normal. *Ok...note to self Splendy is surprisingly dominant.* You roll back over and fall asleep. The next morning you wake up to the smell of bacon. You open your eyes to see Splendy holding a tray with breakfast. You smile. "What's this for?" He sets the tray aside and sits next to you. "I just wanted to apologize for last night. I know what I did was wrong." He looked down with a look of regret. "Splendy it's ok... but next time please stop when I tell you no." He nods. "I will (y/n) I'm really sorry I just couldn't control myself, I honestly don't know what came over me but it'll never happen again I swear." You could see the regret on his face so to reassure him you put your hand on his and gave him a kiss. "I love you Splendy... and nothing will ever change that." You both smile at each other and decide it's a perfect day to stay inside and cuddle.
___________________________
Hey guys I'm sorry about taking forever to write this part but you know the end of the school year is busy. But I just wanted to say thank you guys for reading and I hope you like this one, it was a little different but I was trying to mix things up a little soo if you liked it let me know and if you didn't please tell me so I won't make more stories like this.
            -Eyeless