Ben Drowned x Reader

You were in your room playing your favorite video game (fav game) when Ben so rudely interrupted you. He sat next to you on the couch and put his arm around you slowly moving down to your boob. You smack his hand away causing you to die a in your game. "Ben wtf you just killed me!" He grins and whispers in your ear. "I'm sorry babe, what can I do to make you feel better?" You roll your eyes. "Nothing you little perv leave me alone and let me play." He's persistent and keeps trying and you keep pushing him away. Eventually he gets irritated and puts his hand on your thigh slowly inching it closer to your center. "Ben don't even think about it." You grab his hand and move it. He murmurs something under his breath and as he stands up he freezes your game and angrily walks away. You feel kind of bad and get up to apologize. You go into his room to find him laying on the bed on his phone. You take a couple steps towards him. "B-Ben I'm sorry about earlier, I'm competitive you know that." He looks up at you and sighs before standing up to give you a hug. He wraps his arms around your lower back as you wrap yours behind his neck. He leans in kissing you passionately and right before you lose yourself in the kiss you grabs your ass and pulls you closer. He starts kissing your neck but pulls away to whisper in your ear. "What are you gonna do to apologize?" You roll your eyes and start taking off your shirt. While undressing you look to see Ben taking off his shirt. You stare at his well toned body. He just chuckles. "Wow already staring (y/n) and this isn't even the best part." He drops his pants and to your surprise he was rock hard. He walks over to you and has you sit on your knees and he pulls at your your chin to open your mouth. He positions himself in front of you. You put his tip in your mouth and run your tongue over it causing him to groan. You go farther causing you to gag but when you try'd pulling away he grabbed you by your hair and pushed you farther causing you to choke a little. He lets out an almost purring groan. He keeps guiding your head to go back and fourth for a while until he cums in your mouth without warning. You swallow his warm load earning a grin from him. He decides it's your turn and has you lay on the bed spreading your legs. He softly runs his fingers through your wet lips, he chuckles. "Hmhmhm I see you enjoyed yourself." You blush and he gets between your legs. You feel his warm breath hit your pussy sending a shiver down your spine. He slowly licks you and eventually gets faster. He then attacks your clit causing you to squirm uncontrollably. "B-Ben yes... r-right there." You say breathlessly. He continues eating you out and as you feel your climax getting closer he sticks his tongue inside you. You gasp at the new feeling and put your hand threw his blond hair, while he tongue fucks you his nose slightly hits your clit and this sends you over board. You cum but that doesn't stop him from licking up all your juices. He gets up and kisses you. A sweet tangy flavor hits your tongue. "You are delicious." Ben says before crashing his lips onto yours again. After recovering for a while you get up to put your clothes back on, until you feel a pair of arms wrap around you and something poking you from behind. You turn to see Ben smiling. "You wanna go for a round two?" You just smile. "If your up for it." He leans you against the wall and starts kissing your neck. He moves his dick between your pussy lips as he starts biting. "Hmm Ben please.... I need you soo bad." He sits on the bed on his knees and has you come and straddle  on top of him. He grabs you by the hips and slowly lowers you down. You wince at the pain but he stops you letting you adjust. Once you get use to his size you begin riding him and it feels amazing. You let out a moan and speed up. He slightly adjusts you and this time when he entered you he hit something that felt amazing. But it was over as quick as it had started. You speed up trying to get the feeling again. He repeatedly hits the spot causing you to shake uncontrollably with pleasures. He grabs your hair and pulls your head back as your riding his this causes the knot in your stomach to grow again. He begins to meet you half way and starts thrusting with you. You're barely able to contain yourself as he's doing this and then breathlessly he says. "I'm a-about to cum." You ignore him and continue riding him. He starts slamming into you and on top of that he starts rubbing your clit sending you over board. But he keeps going causing you to squirm even more becoming so sensitive. You finally cums and you both sit there breathlessly you look down to see he's still inside you and you chuckle. "Umm Ben do you want me to move?" He looks down and just smiles. "Well I guess we could go for a round three." You just look at him and jump off running to the bathroom. He knocks on the door. "Babe you ok? C'mon open up, was it bad or something?" You chuckle to yourself as you're searching the drawers. "Babe. Babe. BABE. OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR DAMN IT." You open the door and to his surprise you're wearing some sexy green lingerie and his green hat. You just stares at you then looks down at his now hard member. You just giggle and he grabs your hand leading you to the bed. You begin making out and after a while to your surprise your both laying down softly kissing each other. Eventually you both pass out in each other's arms. You wake a couple hours later. *So much for a round three.* You smile to yourself and lay back down falling fast asleep. The next morning you wake up to see some (favorite flowers) in a vase next to the bed with a note.

Hey babe,
I just wanted to get you a little something to say I'm sorry for getting you killed in your game. But if you come to the living room I can make it up to you.
Love Ben

You get up to look in the living room to see two controllers sitting on the table. Ben walks in with a present. He sets it on the table and gives you a hug. "I got you one more little thing but in the mean time open this." You open it to find your favorite gaming snacks and drinks inside. You and Ben play all day and have a blast. After the last game he reached into his pocket and pulls out another little box. "Ben what's this?" He gives it to you. "Open it and find out." He smiles as you take it and open it to find a little neckless with a majora's mask charm. Your smile grows and you tackle Ben with a hug. "Ben I love it thank you so much." You both end up playing games the rest of the day and eventually you both curl up on the couch to watch a movie and fall asleep in each other's arms.

___________________________ Hey guys I'm sorry if this is bad I' don't know a lot about Ben but in the creepypasta lemons I have read he's always a little perv so I guess. But I hope you enjoyed it leave a comment if you did and thanks for reading.
-Eyeless