Dream or Epiphany?

I wake in a huge room in a king sized bed light streaming through the curtains. The room is unfamiliar, a huge walk in wardrobe is to one side with an ensuite on the other and a large plasma TV on the wall opposite the bed. I raise my arms out of the bed and notice a diamond ring on my left hand, third finger-I've never seen it before. I wipe my eyes and remove the duvet. I'm wearing  a set of matching white pyjamas-a vest top and a pair of shorts with lace around my legs. I dangle my legs over the side of the bed and feel a pair of slippers on the floor so I drag my feet into them and get off the bed. I walk towards the door which must lead into the hallway and it does. I follow the smell of pancakes and fresh orange juice entering a large kitchen diner with an island breakfast table and the back of someone in a black dressing gown head bend over the newspaper. I shuffle in and see a plate of pancakes and a cup of orange juice laid out opposite the man. I skirt round the table and my mouth drops eyebrows furrow when I see who it is-Shah Rukh. He looks up from the newspaper and smiles getting off his stool to come and embrace me from the back. I put my hands over his hands and feel him kiss my neck.
"Morning beautiful," he whispers in my ear followed by, "and good morning jellyfish." He rubs my stomach and I look down. I realise I look a little podgier than usual and notice how the plate of pancakes seems quite large and the topping is not what I'd expect-it's korma sauce.
"Hello?" I twist in his grip until I'm facing him and it's like suddenly everything is dawning on me. I am married to a Shah Rukh, I have been since a couple of months after filming Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge which means we've been married for just over five years. I am four months pregnant with our first child and we nicknamed it 'jellyfish' because it likes to move around and looked funny when we went for the ultrasound-which is stuck to the fridge. We have just finished filming Kabhi Khushie Kabhie Gham which means it's in editing and we are supposed to be marketing it. But the most interesting thing is I never married Ajay Devgn and Shah Rukh never married Gauri, in fact I just worked with Ajay as an actor and Gauri had never even materialised.
"You look pale," Shah Rukh's face is full of concern and it reminds me of why I married him, "do you feel okay? The baby does it feel okay?" He sits me down on a stool and rushes to get me a glass of water.
"I'm fine," the words pop out and I suddenly find myself laughing. All of this is so strange but slowly I'm forgetting my other life, the one with Ajay.
"You sure?" Shah Rukh lifts my face with his hand so I'm looking him straight in the eye. I lean forward and kiss him, delicate passion and all you'd want from a kiss. I smile at him, his hair flopping into his eyes. I brush it away gently and the doorbell rings. I'm about to get up to get the door but Shah Rukh shakes his head and goes to get it. I turn to the pancakes and Korms sauce, it looks oddly appetising so I dig in.
"Gosh someone's hungry," I recognise the voice and feel someone kiss the top of my head before plopping down a bag on the worktop, my mum.
"Hi," I manage through a mouthful, I've already devoured two pancakes.
"It's that baby it'll come out fat," my mum begins to empty the bag as I feel Shah Rukh wrap his arms around my waist.
"I don't know how you can eat that," Shah Rukh moves his face away as I bring a forkful up to his lips laughing.
"It's strangely okay," I say putting it in my mouth and chewing.
"Now don't forget you've got an appointment today to check your bloods," my mum wafts some paperwork under my nose, "Shah Rukh says he can take you but don't forget I need both of you to come to lunch today for your father." We both nod, me and Shah Rukh-it's my dads birthday.
"Yeah I'll see if they can rush us through," Shah Rukh gently squeezes me.
"Maybe I should go and get changed," I smile at Shah Rukh. I feel so in love with him.
"Gosh you two need to get a room," my mum hits Shah Rukh playfully with a dishcloth. It must be evident that we're so in love. I turn on my stool and put my arms around Shah Rukh's neck pulling him towards me. I kiss him and it feels so good.
"Mmm korma and pancakes actually quite tasty," Shah Rukh leans in to kiss me again and I let him before sliding off the stool and heading back towards the bedroom flashing Shah Rukh a smile and blowing him a kiss, which he catches, before I push the door open.