Christmas!

It is Christmas tomorrow and I have everyone's gifts. I was spending the holiday at the Dorm. The guys came in.

" Where are you going for Christmas?" I asked them.

" We spend it here. How about you?" Gajeel plopped right next to me.

" I am staying here," I drank my hot chocolate.

" Well! It seems we do have a new recruit!" Gajeel patted my head.

" No. I just don't have anywhere to go this year," I said.

" And now you are going to have the best Christmas ever, Lu!" Jellal smiled.

" No one's called me that in a while," I whispered.

" So, you do remember!" Gray said. I nodded. Sting tackled me.

" I missed you!" He said. I was surprised. I relaxed and hugged back.

" Group hug!" Natsu shouted and hugged me. I just laughed. We broke apart.

" Shall we make another picture?" Loke grabbed the camera. I nodded.

" Wait! We need Er-chan!" I ran to my phone and texted Er-chan that we are making another photo. She said she will be there soon. I put the phone away and see them fighting.

" I want to sit next to her!" Natsu shouted.

" Again?! I am in the middle! That is final!" I shouted and caught their attention. They just nodded. Er-chan came in.

" Let's do this like old times!" She cheered. We walked outside and to the fountain that was ice. We got into position and the camera clicked. I ran to the camera and saw the photo. They all looked annoyed and were glaring at each other. Erza and I were on our knees and smiling.

" Some things never change," I giggled showing Er-chan the picture. She laughed. We said bye and went to our dorms.

" Alright! You promised a good Christmas! Go!" I smirked. They looked at each other and then at me.

" Can we play tag?" Natsu asked. They all nodded.

" Lu is it!" They shouted and ran out the door. I rolled my eyes at their silliness. I ran after them. They split up! I growled. I saw Rogue turn right. I ran toward him. He turned and saw me. His eyes widened and he ran faster. Darn it! I picked up my pace and caught up to him. I tagged him.

" That is it! I am going to get you!" He smiled! I began running.

" You'll never catch me!" I shouted. People were popping their heads out of their dorms. We were laughing. I turned the corner and saw Jellal.

" Rogue is it!" I shouted. He nodded and we ran together. Rogue was behind us. He tagged Jellal! We ran away from him. Natsu was in the food hall. I entered there. A lot of people were there decorating. I turn and see Jellal coming after me. I jump onto the table and ran. People were watching. I jumped and flipped onto the ground. Natsu was watching in awe. Jellal was behind me. He saw Natsu and tagged him. They had a little chat and Natsu smirked at me. He began running toward me! I jumped from table to table. Natsu was following me. I ran out and saw Laxus. He was smirking at me. TWO TAGGERS! I jumped out of the window. We were on the second floor luckily. I ran into Gajeel.

" Tagger?" He asked. I shook my head. He took my hand and we ran away. Rogue, Jellal, Laxus, and Natsu were chasing us. Gray, Loke, and Sting caught up with us. I jumped over a bush. They all did the same.

" Come back here!" Laxus' voice was heard.

" Follow me," I ran into the girl's bathroom. They were hesitant. That meant they were tagged!