Notice (important) + Special!

Hallo, my sweetcakes! Obviously, this isn't an ending. I just wanna give you guys some announcements. So, don't click out yet! If ya do, you'll be out of the loop! And these are actually really important!

First, I'll have to pause the endings. I'm going to wrap up that contest. You remember the character contest from back then? Yeah. I've decided to do that first. So please be a little more patient! More will be explained on the actual post!

Next, there's a contest going on! Yes! And Cake-Chan is a judge! Yay!

That said, I would really love it if you guys took the time to participate! I have noticed most of you readers are actually writing books of your own! This is a great opportunity to show us what you can do! I'm not gonna force you to, but I wanna read the stories you come up with! If you're interested, all of the details are on mundenpoint's book! You'll find it in her writing contest book. It should be #5

Now, the creator didn't approve of this, but I'm gonna have the winners in a contest to create, drum roll please......!

A NEW BOOK!! That's right! I'm gonna branch out my writing on wattpad to original content, other animes, and story ideas from you!

Thirdly, Season 3 or Dorm-S. the current books that are published are going to be top priority before anything! That said, until I finish everything, or at least write a lot more, season 3 will be put on hold. Sorry!

Fourth, book covers! Yes, I'm going to change book covers every now and then. If you read Heartbroken Girls, you would have seen that cover. That wasn't done by me. Not at all. Obviously, I can't make amazing, eyeball sparkling covers like most people. So, I'm asking you, sweetcakes!

If you're interested, thank you! Here are the books that will need covers:

Dorm S
Darkest Time In Fairy Tail
Saber x Fairies?!
Heartfilia's Revenge

Now, these are adopted books. I realize this could cause a problem since they aren't really my original books. However, I wanna make them mine. So, they're up here!:
Trapped In Dragon Season
Locked Heart

How do I receive these magnificent book covers you ask? Well, darling sweetcakes! It's fairly simple! Publish them and me in the update so I get it! Or you can PM me, saying you made book covers! You'll have to tell me where I can find it! Trust me, I get lost very easily...

If I get more than one for a book, I'll just ask my friends on which I should choose.

If I don't get any... I'll ask one of my friends...

Now, this is a request. I need new anime to watch. If you have a good anime, comment the name!

AND FINALLY!!! THE Q AND A!!!
So, I've mentioned it before. I'll be posting a section where I answer questions from you guys! Here we are! This is the chapter where you can ask me questions that I'll answer in the Q and A chapter! Just tag me in you comment and ask away! You can ask as many questions as you want! And don't worry if someone asked the same question! The more the question is asked, the more likely I'll answer it!

Edit: I kinda forgot to specify... so, the range can be from about me (what's my favorite color, etc) to anything about writing (how do you come up with stupid plot twists that aren't really plot twists and only make me confused, etc) to probably anime, webtoon, other wattpad books, manga (what's your favorite webtoon *cough cough* MEDIA *cough cough*, etc).

And... if I don't get any questions... I'll just make some up myself, answer the basic questions... haha... hahaha... ha... sad😔

That's all I have for announcements! Now for a special for the readers that read through instead of clicking out! ENJOY!!