Lyon Vastia part II

I was super confused now. Gray is hugging me from behind to keep me away from Lyon, Lyon was just staring at everyone shocked, and the guys were sighing and face palming.

" I guess you don't really remember him. He barely hung out with our group. He was too busy hanging out with his imaginary friends," Gray growled. He pulled me closer and I felt his warm breath hitting my head.

" Still confused," I said.

" This is Lyon. My brother," Gray said. My eyes widened as I remembered.

FLASHBACK

I was with my friends at Gray's house. He lives with his Aunt Ur with his brother and sister, Lyon and Ultear. I met Ultear and we became friends. I saw Lyon sitting in the corner.

" Gray-kun! Who is that? Is that Lyon?" I asked. Everyone turned to Lyon. He was staring out the window.

" Yeah. I suggest you don't talk to him. He has some....... problems. Not like me at all," Gray scoffed. I frowned and walked toward him.

" Hey, Lyon! I'm Lucy! Gray's friend! Nice to meet you!" I smiled. He ignored me. -3- This was my face right now. I growled.

" HEY! ARE YOU SERIOUSLY IGNORING ME?! I am trying to talk to you!" I shouted. He looked at me. In an instant, he blushed.

" S-sorry," He said. Ultear and Gray's eyes were showing shock. I guess Lyon wasn't a big talker and only talks to his family. I gave a small smile.

" It's okay! I space out a lot, too! What were you thinking about?" I asked as I sat Indian style in front of him holding my ankle.

" Why do you care?" Lyon became cold.

" -3- I was just asking. You seemed very into it. No need to be cold about it. So! I am asking again! What were you thinking about?" I asked.

" Nothing important," He said. I nodded.

" I hope we can be friends!" I smiled. He looked at me.

" Are you sure you want to be friends with me? I mean, I am just Gray's brother to you," He looked down.

" And I hate it when Gray has so many friends and I have none!" He whispered and I saw tears fall to the floor.

" That's not true! I see you as Lyon! My friend! And you have one friend! That is me!" I tried cheering him up. I hugged him. He pushed me away. Lyon ran to his room. I looked down. Gray walked over to me.

" I told you to not talk to him. Come on. Food is ready," Gray said. I nodded and walked back with him. Ever since then, the guys hated Lyon.

Flashback Ended!

I just stared at Lyon.

" Why are you here, Lyon?" Natsu growled.

" I just transferred," Lyon said.

" Nice to see you again, Lyon-kun!" I smiled. He was shocked.

" I'll just change dorms and leave you be," Lyon was about to walk out. I got out of Gray's grip and grabbed Lyon's hand. I flipped it to see his palm. He had a Phoenix mark like me. I looked at him and smiled.

" Nope! You aren't going anywhere! All of the dorms are full and this is the only one with an available room! Unless you want to sleep outside, you are staying here!" I declared.

" But! He hurt you, Lucy!" Sting said. I smirked and spat on his shoes.

" Can't do anything about that now!" I grinned.

" YOU STILL DO THAT?!" They shouted at me. I nodded.

" He can't back out now!" I said proudly.

" If you could, I know you guys would back out as soon as I did it! So, don't you dare break my tradition, you bakas!" I started scolding them and making a big speech. They were just sitting on the couch bored out of their minds. Lyon was just staring at the scene. I finished my speech and turned to Lyon.

" And you! Follow me!" I started walking away.

" FINALLY!" The seven shouted. Lyon followed me and I showed him the room. I closed the door and sighed.

" I knew I saw you from somewhere other than Gray's house," I sat on the bed.

" Nani?" He was confused. I sigh again and took my shirt off.

" H-Hey! Don't do that!" He blushed and covered his eyes. I giggled and put my hair to the side and showed my back to him. If you face my back, the phoenix mark is on the left upper back. Just under my shoulder and right on my shoulder blade. You can also see other tattoos everywhere on my back. I just smiled and held my hair with my right hand. My eyes were closed. If they were open, I would be looking at the bed.

" You went to the training camp. That is why you were so isolated. You are just like me," I said as I put my shirt back on. Lyon just smiled.

" This it mine," He took his shirt off and his left arm was completely tattooed with the academy symbol. It covered his shoulder, shoulder blade, and just a bit of his chest.

" SUGOI! THAT IS A LOT!" I praised.

" You praise people a lot, don't you? Anyway, this isn't as much as you," He complimented. I smiled.

" Why did you transfer?" I asked.

" They sent me to watch you, Heartfilia. They want me by your side at all times unless it is like the bathroom, different classes, things like that when it can't be helped," He said.

" They don't think I'm trustworthy for my mission?! Arg! I have a feeling Master Jura hates my guts!" I cried anime tears. He chuckled and sat beside me. We stayed there for a few minutes talking and catching up. I left him in there to settle in and joined the others.

" Stay as far away as possible from him, Lucy. I don't want you getting hurt again," Gray said.

" Why? What do you guys even have against him?" I sat on Gajeel's lap. I got a call.

" Ello!" I greeted. As soon as they said his name, my phone slipped out of my hand and hit the floor. My eyes went watery and wide.

" What? What is it?" Laxus looked up. I covered my mouth.

" What's wrong, Luce?" Natsu asked. I picked my phone up.

" S-Sorry. Please continue," I said........ 

After my conversation, I wiped my now messy face.

" Can you tell us now?" Loke asked.

" Jellal. He..........." I said. They nodded. I got up and jumped out of the window. The others followed. I forgot Lyon was here now. I left him a note on the counter and got onto Sting's motorcycle. Sting started driving and I wrapped my arms around him. We were there in about 30 minutes. I jumped off and ran through the doors. More like ran into them. They didn't open in time and I fell on my butt.

" Ittai!" I screamed. The seven laughed and I pouted. I was about to snap at them when the doors opened. I turned and saw Mizu......... 

TO BE CONTINUED! Sorry! Hit another wall in this book! And I wanted to save for the next chapter! Sayonara!