An Incident in the Restaurant

Hello everyone :3 Im currently working on two books but lucky for all the Zane~Chan shippers because I will update this book more than the other book this is my schedule:

Mon - Didnt expect it
Tues - Ups and Downs
Wed - Rest day
Thurs - Didnt expect it
Fri - Didnt expect it
Sat - Ups and downs
Sun - Rest day

Zane's P.O.V.
It was like any normal day well not really. I was just walking around Mystreet just to get some fresh air and I thought I would go to the restaurant where Kawaii~Chan works at, so I could probobly get a discount since Kawaii~Chan works there.

*Time skip to the restaurant*

So I finally made it to the restaurant I forgot how far it was so when I came in the restaurant I was got tired of the long long walk. Kawaii~Chan saw me in the front door exausted from the walk then she asked me "Zane~Kun?, Kawaii~Chan wasnt expecting you to be here" So I told her how I got here and then she suddenly pulled out a random question "Wait why would Zane~Kun get some fresh air if he is wearing a mask?" I was annoyed because I get some sort of weird question that has something to do with me wearing a mask " I NEED FRESH AIR TOO YOU KNOW! " " Oh yeah thats right Kawaii~Chan is very sorry for insulting Zane~Kun" Then I just asked her If she could give me a table because I came to that restaurant to eat.

So she lead me to a table and another person from the restaurant gave me the menu and I told the waiter " I would like the pepperoni pizza with a side of nachos " So a few minuets later my food was surved. While I was eating I noticed the people around me was laughing at me for some weird reason then I noticed Kawaii~Chan put me around tables with couples on them and I guess the people around me were laughing because I was alone by myself. The laughs got harder and harder until I couldnt take it ANY MORE so I yelled at them " IF YOU KEEP LAUGHING AT ME I WILL... I WILL!" then suddenly I got the attention of the whole restaurant, Then one random person said " YOU WILL WHAT HUH!? " then I quickly thought of something " OR I WILL BANISH YOU INTO EXISTENCE!! " So I quickly grabbed out my sword then they seemed threatened so they all ran away from the restaurant then I saw Kawaii~Chan on the corner of my eye.

Kawaii~Chan's P.O.V.
I saw Zane~Kun freaking out and scaring the customers  so I got mad at him " ZANE~KUN! " then suddenly Zane~Kun looked at Kawaii~Chan like he saw a monster " UMM KAWAII~CHAN I-IM SORRY FOR SCARING AWAY YOUR CUSTOMERS " and then just when Kawaii~Chan was about to forgive Zane~Kun my manager came to us and yelled at Zane~Kun to go away then I heard my manager say he could never go back to our restaurant because he was banned so Kawaii~Chan was worried because this was Zane~Kun's Favorite restaurant so Kawaii~Chan was felt really sorry for him.