Camping disaster

Kawaii~Chan's P.O.V.
When I got home Aphmau~Senpai was dressed in a camping atire and so was Katelyn~Sama, Aaron~Kun, Garroth~Kun, and everyone else " KAWAII~CHAN YOUR JUST IN TIME " Aphmau~Senpai told me as I walked in the house So I asked her where they were going and she said they were about to go camping, So I told Aphmau~Senpai " Aphmau~Senpai why didnt you tell me! " " Theres no more time Kawaii~Chan we packed your things just in case you got here early so now all you have to do is to dress up " As Aphmau~Senpai was telling me that I swiftly went to my room and changed my clothes. Im ready! Everyone were all in shock of how fast I was and they were clearly wasting time so Kawaii~Chan just yelled " LETS GO GUYS ^w^ "

*Time skip to the forest brought to you by bleach ;)*

Aphmau's P.O.V.
So we finally got the the forest then suddenly Katelyn told something to us with Pride " THIS my friends is where our adventure begins... A 3 day adventure! " then Kawaii chan looked frightened and said " Wait were staying in the forest!??!! Kawaii~Chan is scared of the forest! I should have stayed with Zane~Kun! " Then I quickly rememberd " WE FORGOT ZANE " But when I told that to everyone no one was schocked or even worried they all just ignored me so they were clearly all big fat meanies -_-!

So after we got our tents setted up we went exploring. On the way we saw a big field of flowers around the forest so Me and Kawaii~Chan were so happy to see one, then we quickly ran to it. While we were enjoying the flowers making flower crowns and all that Jazz we suddenly heard a wolf, we thought it was Aaron and so I said " Haha Aaron that wont scare us from the happiness of the flowers! " " Um A-Aph that wasnt me.. Look behind you! " it was a big pack of wolfs! All the girls ( Except for Katelyn and Lucinda ) Got scared and ran away so Everyone else followed the us and ran too. Turns out running wasnt the answer because when I looked back I swear that the wolf pack grew bigger then I yelled at everyone " GUYS THERES MORE WOLFS " Which caused us to run faster and unfortunately so did the wolfs.

It has been about 5 minuets of us just running some of us were probobly about pass out but then we got to the top of a water fall All of us were in BIG trouble then suddenly Travis yelled out " WE HAVE TO SWIM THROUGH " there were alot of us so we tried to hurry but luckily the wolfs were shot randomly (such great timing), So Garroth was the last one to swim through and suddenly the waterfall went faster causing Garroth to fall of the waterfall to his death " GARROTH NO! "  Laurence yelled out then he tried to jump down and save garroth but Aaron pulled him back " Laurence...  Its too late... " and Laurence just couldnt accept it " NO! H-He still m-m-might be al-alive " but then Aaron told him " Laurence we can see from here that there are rocks shaped like spikes from up here ( surprisingly they can ) then Laurence suddenly bursted out in tears.

It started to rain but luckily some hunters fount us and they introduced their selfs and turns out they killed the wolfs and they told us that they patrol this forest. They helped us find our camping spot and we just stayed in our tents since it was still raining.

After a few hours the rain got harder and harder then suddenly.... A very hard earthquake happend around the forest  and it also flooded everyone paniced and quickly tried to find a safe place. Some trees were falling one by one it was a very sad sight to see... The double disaster became harder and harder then suddenly a tree hit my head then my vision blacked out.

The next day I woke up seeing everyone around me safe but with torn up clothes I woke up everyone one by one but then I tried to wake up Kawaii~Chan she wouldnt wake up we all went next to her not knowing what to do and I checked, she was still breathing.

Zane's P.O.V.
I was just watching the news on my and Kawaii~Chan's dorm ( Yes Zane watches the news ) then I heard the news talk about the Marrista Forest and I heard them say that, Last night the forest was hit by a double disaster and all the trees fell down ( those were some weak trees ~_~ ) and I saw on the recording a shirt was on the ground near the waterfall and I noticed that, that was Garroth's shirt! so I fot worried cause my brother might have went there and got in a terrible accident. So I quickly ran to my car and drived to the forest and tried to find garroth instead I found Aphmau and everyone else, no wonder I didnt see them on Mystreet they probobly went to a camping trip or  something so I asked them " Guys! Im so glad your safe " then Aph  said right away " ZANE im so glad your here how did you know " so I told her the whole thing and then she continued talking " Zane we need your help Kawaii~Chan isnt waking up! " "WAIT WHAT LET ME SEE" I checked her pulse and I was so glad she was still alive.

Then i noticed something so I asked aphmau " Wait wheres Garroth!? " Aphmau told be with an upset tone and face " Z-Zane im so sorry but he's dead " then everyone turned silent then I started to tear up but I asked
" Wh-what happend?... " " Zane h-he fell of the waterfall while we were getting chased by wolfs and he fell on the spiked rocks part of the watterfall... " So I quickly ran to the waterfall and I surprisingly found it fast, I yelled out Garroth's name " Ga-Garroth?! Garroth!?! " I was getting no answers so I had to jump in. So I took of my sweater and dived in leaving me with my tank top I saw Garroth's body at the very bottom of the waterfall I carried him up and he was very heavy so it was hard to carry him but I managed to do it.

When I got up the waterfall with Garroth He didnt have any clothes except for his torn up boxer brief and thats was it ( Your welcome Garroth fan girls ) he also had a big would on his back and on his left leg, I quitely cried a little, I didnt know what to do except for CPR so I gave him a mouth to mouth CPR ( Please dont ship them that would be VERY weird... Even though I ship Len and Rin ). It didnt seem to work so i just put his head on my lap and I just started to cry there was no hope he was under the waterfall for over an hour anyways so I just cried and cried but suddenly....
" *cough* *cough* *cough* " Garroth started coughing then I yelled out " THANK IRENE! YOUR ALIVE " Garroth tried to get up but he had wounds so even though he tried he couldnt " *cough* th-thanks for *cough* saving me Z-Zane " Garroth barely told me with a small smile, I had nothing to else to tell him so I just gave him a BIG hug.

After being there for minuets hugging him I told him that we should go back to the other guys and tell them you were ok, So I let him wear my sweater and We went back slowly with me guding him without him falling.

When we got to the other guys I saw Dante finishing a mouth to mouth CPR to Kawaii~Chan ( FRICKING DANTE... I know I know I wrote that but I just had to ok! ) Everyone was so Happy that Garroth was still Alive and while they were all giving him hugs I stared into Kawaii~Chan Like something is wrong then we just looked away from each other.

After that I drove everyone back safe at home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This just proves that even Zane could still love his brother💕💕

Anyways sorry for not posting anything yesterday even though I said I was going to
But hopefully you guys like the extra long Chapter!
With 1423  words!