At the Mall

I bet you forgot about the CCTV 😉 well we will be seeing what happened next!

Aphmau's P.O.V.
I checked the CCTV footage from last night and there it was Zane giving Kawaii~Chan on the cheek " * GASP * THE SHIP IS SAILING! " well since I was fan girling too much I wasn't aware that Kawaii~Chan heard me so ofcourse she came running in my room " Kawaii~Chan heard Ship who is Aphmau~Senpai shipping!? " I quickly tried my best to cover the computer " KAWAII~CHAN ! OH HEY WHATS UP?? HEH HEH " I then turned off the computer and ran to KC and gently pushed her out off the room and closed the door making sure to lock it this time.

* Time skip by 2,4,6,8 *

It was really getting boring so I decided that I'll go to the mall with Kawaii~Chan and Katelyn. So I just went ahead and told the two girls If they wanted to go and appearantly Katelyn had a " date " with Travis so I was left with KC.

* Time skip by 3,6,9,12 *

After entering the mall Kawaii~Chan told me she was hungry so she told me about this new restaurant called Señor Banana it was the perfect time to ask her about Zane and how it has been with him. After finding a seat we got to order and while we waited our food I interrupted the akward silence with a question " So..... Kawaii~Chan how is Zane? " she looked me and said " Zane~Kun has been ok why does Aphmau~Senpai ask? " and by that I knew it was THE perfect moment to tell her " Well how about last night " her face suddenly blushed and I also noticed that she tried her best but still failed to hide it " U-um nothing happend " " I KNOW what happend " but our conversation was cut off by the waiter " Table number 4 Ma'am " and unfortunately Kawaii~Chan only ordered the tuna sandwich and finished it quickly leaving me with my 3 course meal " A-Aphmau~Senpai I just got a text from u-um Garroth~Kun he Said he W-wanted to Bake deserts with Kawaii~Chan, Y-yeah! Gotta go " and there she goes running for the exit " KAWAII~CHAN " I always thought Kawaii~Chan overreacting to things like was too over the over limit. Then I remembered that I was left here having to pay for both of our food 😧.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry for not posting the past day when I said Iwas gonna publish a chapter it was because my mom didn't allow me to use it for the next few hours after I published that author's note and also this chapter is just a short I'm planning to make a few shorts that will lead up to a normal chapter for today but the normal chapter might be published tomorrow due to my laziness of writing but I do it for you guys. I'm also running out of ideas so don't forget to leave suggestions on the comments if you do have some. Anyways see you in the next chapter!

Baiiiiiiii 😜