Trip to Japan [THE FINALE]

°The Plane lands in Japan°

As the pilot announces that it was the time to leave the plane the group of friends grab their belongings and head out to the hotel they will be staying in.

* A few miles later *

The group of friends finally made it. Of course because of Aphmau's genius mind she decides to put Kawaii-Chan and Zane in a room with a single bed. This was a problem since Zane liked to sleep shirtless because of... Well I dont know ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Kawaii~Chan immediately turned red and proceeded to yell at Aphmau when she found out.

"W-WHAT WHY DID APHMAU~SENPAI PUT ZANE~KUN AND KAWAII~CHAN IN ONE ROOM!!!"

"(insert Aphmau's evil laughter). Oh Kawaii~Chan I know you'll thank me later for this"

"Umm.... Kawaii~Chan thinks this made Aphmau~Senpai sound like the villain of the story"

*A few floors later*

"W-well this is our room." Zane said with nervousness (<-- honestly, is this even a word?) in his voice.

As the two went in they both look around.After a minute Zane notices there is only one bed.

"W-WAIT. Why in the world is there one ONE bed?!"

Yes, Zane was notified that he was gonna share a room with Kawaii~Chan and no, he was not notified about only having one bed.

"Well thats ok I can just sleep on the floor"

Kawaii~Chan then replies. "Zane~Kun is sleeping already? Its so early!"

Zane then shakes his head to gesture that he wont be sleeping just yet.

*30 minutes later"

"Well I think thats all the stuff I need to take out of my luggage".

*ring ring*

Its was Kawaii~Chan's phone. Zane didnt want to answer it since it wasnt his phone but... HE COULDNT HANDLE IT, so he decided to answer it at the end and plus Kawaii~Chan was in the bathroom anyways.

He looks at the screen then notices it was a call from Aphmau. Zane then decides to answer it with a girly voice much like Kawaii~Chan's.

"Umm hello Aphmau"

"Zane I already know its you"

"What gave it away?"

"Oh I dont know... EVERYTHING.
Anyways lets go out and get some food then after that lets explore Tokyo, Japan. BAIII"

The door of the bathroom then opens as soon as the call ends so he put the phone back as quick as possible and pretend nothing happened what so ever.

"Hey Kawaii~Chan, Aph called and told me to meet up with her for some food"

"Wait... Kawaii~Chan is preety sure Zane~Kun's phone needs to be charged since its at 0%"

"Oh-Um did I say call I meant she... Um... HOW WAS THE SHOWER?"

"Kawaii~Chan isnt even going to bother"

*Few bites into food later*

After the gang ate food they all went out to explore Tokyo. It was very beautiful and big. It was Kawaii~Chan's dream to go here.They all saw diffrent stores with diffrent products. Zane was preety bored until...

"OMG! ZANE LOOK ITS A LIMITED EDITION PINKI CAKE!!!"

"W-What? OH YEAH IT IS DONT MIND IF I DO. PINKI CAKE HERE I COME!"

"ITS MIIIINE ZANE (please read this in Aphmau's demon voice)"

The two then ran in the store and started stealing in from each other. At the end no one got it since the owner kicked them out.

"*silently crying* that pony was suppose to be a gem in my collection"

"Jeez Zane it was just a toy"

"*Bursts into tears* EVEN THOUGH"

Aaron then whispers to Aphmau's ear, "Wow I didnt know he would be so attached to a toy."

"Its who he is Aaron, just let him be"

*Hours later*

The group of friends now got something to eat for dinner at the hotel, the hotel had a restaurant which had good food.

Even though they had food that was delicious Zane still couldnt put this thought in his mind (no it isnt the pony).

After eating they all went to their rooms.

While Kawaii~Chan was getting ready for bed Zane still kept thinking of this idea he had in his mind, so he just yelled out.

"Kawaii~Chan I know its dark and you're in your pajamas but is it ok if we go out to the garden."

Kawaii~Chan then replies with a nod with a smile.

The garden was located at the back of the hotel. There was big chery blossom trees everywhere and colorful lights were surrounded by the trees as if it was christmas. It was beautiful. Zane then escorts KC below one of the trees and talks to her.

" Look KC, I know that we dont know a lot about each other but with all the years that i've known you and all the months we were actually friends I want to tell you that I want to be more than that. So right now I want to tell you here, under this beautiful garden that is not as beautiful as you are that.... Would you let me be your boyfriend?"

Kawaii~Chan was already redder than a tomato.

"W-what does Z-Zane~Kun mean?"

"I want to be with you"

Kawaii~Chan tries to get out by slowly walking away but no Zane pulled her in for a kiss on the lips and to Zane's luck she didnt back out.

After the kiss he looked at Kawaii~Chan and for a minute of staring to each other she nods giving a smile to Zane's face, a smile that was never seen from him, it just proves that only KC can make him this happy. They continued to kiss for one more minute then they just stayed at the garden not knowing when they will be going back to their room, Kawaii~Chan in Zane's arm, enjoying the beautiful night sky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow, this is the last chapter! I just want to thank you all for the support that you guys gave me ❤❤❤. Im sorry if this last one took so long to actually be made its just that I stopped watching Aphmau but because of a special some (SHOUTOUT TO @meowmichan112!! You are this special someone) who motivated me to do this! I guess I'll see you guys in another book! bye! I hope you enjoyed this book I made from start to finish, you guys are the best!