Claimed ~ Explanation

Before I start if your going to bring your nasty negativity onto here,please exit. With what I have been through,
I don't need anything else
bringing me down.

I haven't been on wattpad at first because I said I need to focus on my life ,I don't spend my whole entire days on wattpad! I also have extra curricular activities I do after school also. Which is swimming. I think you all already know.

I was planning on coming back onto wattpad in three or four months the longest but then I was slammed with a bunch of work at the end of around May. (You know around the end of the school year the work becomes even harder) I'm in highschool and I want to get good grades so I decided to just take a few more months off from wattpad until returning. During may I was also dealing with family issues.

I was checking on wattpad,and seeing those hurtful comments you all were writing on my message board,I decided to not go on there anymore. Because YOUR comments were bringing ME down along with the family issues that I'm still going through currently.

When summer came rolling around,I decided to just go back onto wattpad to say goodbye because I was thinking that I wouldn't have time to finish "claimed" anymore. As soon as I logged on,there were THOUSANDS of notifications filled with again,negative comments and even DEATH THREATS commented in the book.

I decided to not give you guys NO explanation because you didn't deserve it. You were being hurtful and I didn't like it at all.

Now,a day or two ago I wanted to log back on becuase I thought about it long and hard and I know some of you weren't being rude to me. I know some of you were sticking up for me and I LOVE you for that. But,the hate was standing out more and it was overwhelming. I was getting DEATH THREATS. DEATH THREATS FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO GO ON WATTPAD!!!

When I tried to log on,the password wasn't working. I kept trying to log in for about ten times until emailing myself. The email wouldn't go through. I WAS PANICKING. I just knew I was hacked and the Person who hacked me changed my email and password.

Now I have anew account and I'm still wondering if I should continue my book onto here. Are you guys still with me? Are you not interested anymore?

I also continue "the jewelry box" also after I'm down with "claimed."

(Sorry for any errors. I was typing very very fast. PLEASE LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT IM BACK!)