Claimed ~ explanation

FROM CITYLIGHTSBIZZLE:

@justinsavenger
Please,please read...

I've sent justinavenger an apology letter and I've been waiting to her to reply for the longest...

It's been a month now...
I'm thinking her inbox is full or down thing because of people wondering when she's going to update so The original owner decided to post the apology letter on here

Hopefully she'll have a heart and see. Let the original owner tell you the WHOLE entire explanation on how this thing happened

STARTING NOW:

FROM THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF THIS ACCOUNT

I am NOT citylightsbizzle (the girl who said justinsavnger told her to make this book a few chapters back)

Citylightsbizzle (idk what her new user I'll tell you all when I find it) is a sneaky girl.

Ppl have complained about her stealing story ideas....which has happened to @sorryIieber @jennerid and many other people.

Ppl have complained she has tried to hack by asking ppl for passwords in a really sneaky way.

She once did a collab book with someone,she agreed to do the collab book,took the password changed it and the other person NEVER got there account back.

And now I'm going through the same kinda situation....

I was hacked by citylightsbizzle.
I had a book on here and it got up to 1k. I wasn't really "friends" with citylightsbizzle but she used to comment and vote on my stories.

We got close but I wouldn't call her a friend. She just. Girl I got close with on wattpad.

Sooner she gave me HER password to like fix incorrect grammar and stuff on her stories of she too busy to do it herself. I was fine with it.

Then all of a sudden she began to ask and asks for my password.

She kept trying to log in and kept using different password and until she finally got in.

My password was rlly easy to know at the time and now my passwords are long and difficult.

I didn't think I would be hacked.

I thought citylightsbizzle was actually a nice girl but she WANTS ALL THE FOLLOWERS SHE CAN GET THATS WHY STEALS STORY IDEAS AND HACKS TO GET EVEN MORE FOLLOWERS AND ATTENTION.

She sooner pretended to be @justinsavemger so she can get attention and more followers yet again!

She was using MY account to do all of this. Which is the account your on right now.

I had to make a new account and everything and I didn't know who hacked me until she txted me about it.

I blocked her from sending me messages. I was mad.

And then late in November she mad another account to get in contact with me and she apologized.

I didn't know what to say. Then she told me gave an apology to justinsavenger but she never read but hopefully she will now...
This is what she said...

Citylightsbizzle knows what she's doing and I'm just telling you guys that she isn't what you think she is

She changed her user because she knew I was going to tell everyone what happened once I got this account back.

I'm sorry @justinsavenger for the trouble she has made and I'm sorry for everyone who believed citylightsbizzle's stupid plans in tricking everyone to think that SHE was steph.

And I finally found her new user it's @mccanswifey