III.5: Sweets Prince's

Finally an update from Author-chan. I know you hate me cause I haven't been updating. Oh well, let's get started! I hope my writing skills improved!

(^ν^) ============3

Mira's POV

        I looked at the girl standing in front of me and Ichigo-nee. "Hey! I'm Rumi Kato. I am going to show you around the school.Better catch up with me.We have got a BIG school to cover." Before we could left, I placeda small macaroon wrapped in plastic infront of the statue. Rumi smiled cheerfully and guided us inside the giant doors of the school. I was amazed of the building, it was elegant and beautiful everywhere you look. Every nook and cranny even has a design.

Rumi showed us all the things that can be seen on the 1st floor.

"Here is the garden" we looked at it and the roses, there was also a lake and a beautiful greenhouse.

"The classrooms, oh, and your schedule" she gave us a long scroll of paper. Ichig nee-chan's mouth fell to the floor upon looking at our schedule. This school will be tough.

"The students rooms. Boys and girls are separated" Rumi informed us.

In no time Ichigo-nee was getting all chummy with Rumi. "Your sister is not much of a talker is she?" She asked and Ichigo and she nodded in reply. We were moving up to the 2nd floor. "Wow!" Ichigo-nee said in awe. When we got to a staircase, a boy with green hair and green eyes was there. He was just walking when he looked at us. I can feel Ichigo-nee's heart skip a beat. I think it was twin powers although I was the only one who can feel it. He was quite handsome though and I bet girls want him so badly to the extent that they would kidnap. Rumi was just smiling and observing us while the boy introduced himself.

(≧∇≦)- example of his *cough*crazy*cough* fan girl.

He greeted Ichigo-nee first and gave her a bunch of roses made of molded candy. "You must be new here" he said with a kind smile. "This is so wonderful!" Ichigo-nee commented while smelling the flowers, noticing that it was made of candy. Once he noticed me his eyes widened and he turned red all of a sudden. "Are you ok?" I asked him, thinking that he has caught a fever this morning. I touched his forehead, his temperature was fine so I backed away. He then returned to his normal state " Um...yeah. I am Hanabusa Satsuki, from class 2-A.Pleased to meet you! Can I accompany you for a while?" He said cheerfully while trying to hide his uneasiness. He suddenly brought out another bunch of roses made of molded candy and gave it to me while regaining his confidence. "For you" he said while rubbing the nape of his neck.

(Author's note: I know Hanabusa is a bit out of character here. Hehe)

I took it and smelled the boquet. 'What a sweet scent' i thought as i inhaled and exhaled the sweet smell. "Are these made from sweet icing?" I asked out of curiosity, stirring up a conversation. "Yep!I heard that Henri-sensei actually recommended you two. He is a genius among patissiere geniuses" Hanabusa answered. Suddenly, there was someone with blonde hair and brown eyes carrying a chocolate "masterpiece" in the hallway, carefully walking whilst he had a firm grip on the corners of his creation. It was made of chocolate icing and it looked interesting.

"Move, your in our way" he said and looked at Ichigo-nee with his chocolate brown eyes. He was accompanied by a guy who was also aiding him. "I'll go ahead Andoh" Blonde boy said and walked further into the hall. The other boy with glasses, which i guessed was Andoh was just smiling while he told us "Sorry for my friend's rude behavior. As an apology, can you taste this new creation I made?". He popped in two circular candies in mine and Ichigo-nee's mouth. "Matcha?" Ichigo-nee asked while knitting her brows together. "You're right" Andoh replied and left while waving "See ya!".

"I actually have to do something too so I'll get going too. See you later Mira and Ichigo" Hanabusa said while looking at his watch. He exited the scene fabulously while Rumi, Ichigo and Mira watched him.

(LOL. Author: Nice work Hanabusa. As always, too fabulous.

Hanabusa: Thanks )