V

A single word of praise from Author:

HALLELUJAH!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mira' POV

'Where could she be?' I thought as I ran throughout the hallways of our school. "Mira! Wait up!" I heard Rumi say as she struggled to keep up with my pace. I sorta, kinda have an adrenaline rush because of the situation Ichigo-nee was in right now. I was losing daylight. The moon was going up to replace the sun.  It glimmered softly, passing through the windows. If I couldn't find her before sundown.......I don't know what I would do.

My hair swayed in the wind behind me. My breath hitched as I panted. My legs felt like it was burning from all the running I was doing. At this point, i have lost Rumi but I still struggled to keep going. For her. For my sister.

I refused the thought that she would leave me. She wouldn't or at least that was what my mind told me. I don't care if student's gossiped about me. I just can't do this alone.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ichigo's POV

I silently waited for the bus in the waiting shed beside the school gate. My hair was still soaking from the rain earlier. My clothes were damp and cold but I persevered. I clutched my luggage. All of them were right. I shouldn't have gone to this prestigious school. Mira....I lowered my head in shame. The fact that I was leaving her was excruciating for me. My family....I'm sorry that I couldn't reach your expectations. Mira would be okay here. It's best if I leave her, to spare her the shame. Right?

I thought about that as the rain continuously dropped from the darkened sky.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mira's POV

I found myself in the school's large garden. Not caring about the rain, I continued my search. The cold wind blew harshly so I lifted up my arms to cover my face. I heard a small voice "Oh. What are you doing here human?" it asked softly. Stopping in my tracks,  I raised my head and squinted my eyes. "What are you?"I tried to focus on the small figure in front of me.

It was the most daintiest thing I have ever seen. Her doll-like features were flawless. Her hair was violet like mine and her eyes were the color of smooth chocolate. She held an umbrella above her head as she floated in the air amidst the rain droplets and the roses in the garden.In one word, Elegant. I was surprised when she hasn't fallen down yet.

"Well Aren't you rude. I asked the question first. As to what I am, I am a Sweet's Fairy." She exclaimed, furrowing her eyebrows. I bowed my head in respect. "I'm sorry" I apologized to the small creature. "You're not supposed to be here. You don't even have an umbrella!" She said as she looked at me, soaked in the rain. The sweet's fairy must've been thinking that I was stupid. Well, I was at the moment. Instead, with a wave of her golden spoon in hand, an umbrella appeared in front of me. I took it and lifted it above my head.

(I know that Sweet's fairies are only supposed to do magic that are only related to Sweets but Flavora is different from the rest)

I thanked her for her generosity. She then gave me the information I needed the most right now. "You know,  I saw another girl running just a while ago too. She headed outside the school campus. Is she the one you were looking for?"