1: Amano twins

Ichigo's POV

        "Onee-chans hurry up!"Natsume said while losing her patience at the bottom of the stairs."Just a minute we will be down immediately" Mira and I told her while we were getting ready to go.

        "My ribbons aren't tied properly,Mira help meeeee!!!!!!!"I told my violet-haired twin."I will fix it downstairs. So hurry up" Mira said while grabbing her red shoulder bag.

        "OK,OK,OK," I replied while breathing heavily. "Ichigo,Mira we're leaving without you" Mama said while tapping her foot on the wooden floor impatiently."We will be down right away!" we said and Mira ran out the door. "I'm late! We're late!Your late! Let's go!" I told myself

        "Oh I almost forgot" I said and I hit my head softly. I got my bag and the two of us were hurrying downstairs "Ichigo,Mira! I haven't got all day" Mama said while scolding us. "Ichigo get a hold of yourself" Mama said while I was struggling to go down the stairs.

        "Ah mama is angry,let's hurry Mira!" I told my sister and I accidentally fell down the stairs and faceplanted beautifully on the wooden floor. Mira tried to reach for my hand to prevent me from falling but she failed "Are you alright?" Mama told me while patting my head. "I'm fine" I  replied and stood up while dusting my clothes.

        "What are you doing?. Geez....Onee-chan, are you going to be an old woman at such a young age?" Natsume said while placing her hands on her hips. "Don't call me old woman!" I told Natsume while pinching her cheeks.
"I told you to be careful and would you stop that habit of pinching cheeks nee-san. Look at Natsume's cheeks, its all red" Mira told me while facepalming but I knew her too well, she was smiling on the inside.

         "I'm sorry,Alright, I will stop this." I said and smiled sheepishly.

In the car \(>_<)/

Mira's POV

        "So she fell down the stairs again." Papa said while chuckling softly."This is already the third time this month.There is a limit to falling down" Mama said while worrying about Ichigo."But it's amazing how she doesn't get injured.At least Mira doesn't fall" Papa said and

        "It's  nothing to praise on Papa" I told him. Although Papa was the only man in the house we don't feel ankward with him

We are the amano fraternal twin's.We are in the second year of highschool.

Ichigo has no outstanding qualities yet but I have many.

Her academic results are average but mine is high.

She is poor on sports but I love sports.

Compare Natsume and her, Natsume is good at being a pianist and she is participating in a competition today despite they started learning at the same time.....she is so frustrated we are her siblings but she questions why we are so different.

        I hate being compared to my sister. In my eyes she is my strong-willed but clumsy onee-chan and she will always be beautiful.

At the Competition \(°^°)/

        "It's finally Natsume's turn" we said in sync while my heart heated fast."I wonder if she will be alright" Papa said while looking at Natsume from afar."Since this is her first performing in such a big hall, I hope she doesn't freeze up" Mama said while clutching her bag. "Don't worry mama,her teacher has prepared her thoroughly right?" I said and smiled at my mother.

        "The next performance will be entry number 18,Amano Natsume-san.She will be performing Beethoven's piano sonata,Moonlight" the female host said while smiling as wide as she could."Sis,why is natsume walking strangely, could she be nervous?" Ichigo suddenly blurted out. I did notice that Natsume was walking like a half robot half penguin."You're right, I hope she does well.." I replied.

        "Natsume....." Mama said as the papers Natsume was holding fell. She quickly recovered and placed her fingertips on the piano keys.

Natsume's POV

        I blushed because of embarrassment. I placed my fingertips on the piano keys but I can't move!. What should I do?! My fingers aren't moving!

Ichigo's POV

        "What's wrong?" Papa asked. "Do your best Natsume" mama quietly whispered.Mira started cheering for Natsume."You can do it natsume we believe in you!" Mira said she shouted and smiled at our little sister."Hey I've been waiting for you. Niijiigaoka's very own genius pianist,go on just play and win!" I started cheering too as I stood up."Thank you thank you Ichigo and Mira,now sit and keep quiet" Mama said while chuckling a bit.

        "Geez onee-chans" Natsume said and shook her head."Natsume-chan can you start playing now?" the lady host said and smiled at me reassuringly."Ah,my hands are moving,yes!" she said

'That's the way natsume be yourself do your best' I thought

Miras POV

An hour later after the competition, Natsume won.

        "Keep smiling as you were." the camera man said.Natsume was holding her trophy up high and her face was expressing happines 'Ugh....my cheeks hurt' I said in my head as I rubbed them carefully. I decided that I will follow my sister so I went to explore a bit and left my family.

Flashback (•-•)

        Two little girls were crying by the river curled up in a ball. When suddenly their grandmother came from behind the trees ."Ichigo,Mira~" their grandmother said in a sing-song voice "Tears do not suit you two,especially you Mira. Don't let your beautiful faces be destroyed".

        "Have some of grandma's special magical sweets" the old lady said and  handed them a strawberry tart. The twins opened their eyes "Just one bite and your smile will return" the two little girls had a small bite and they smiled "Delicious" they said in sync "The magic worked right?" their grandmother said and the two girls nodded in delight and ate it all "Someday grandma,I wanna be like you too" Mira said and smiled sweetly.

End of flashback

        While I was searching for Ichigo I had a smell of sweets from everyone passing by. 'Eh?why does everyone passing by smells like sweets?' I thought.

        "I know that ichigo would follow this smell" I told myself as I looked at a sign that says Sweets Festival. I ran inside the shop I saw many kinds of sweets. I went in search for Ichigo nee-san and I saw her admiring the sweets while drooling. I ran to her "Ah,they look delicious" she said while she was in sweets dreamland. I saw Natsume running towards us and asked Ichigo"Can you eat that many cakes onee-chan?" She said. I laughed at her question while Ichigo just ignored me while she opened her wallet "Huh,why do you look so sad Ichigo nee-chan?"Natsume asked and tilted her head.

        "Mira,I forgot to bring my wallet so I cannot eat them." Ichigo nee-san wailed and she clung to me."Goodness this child is really...." Mama was interrupted by Natsume."You really are care less Ichigo nee-chan" Natsume said.