Chapter 1

Normal POV

It was a fine noon,when you were walking from school/work. You lived in New York City with your cousin,April O'neil. People seem comfortable around you since you were friendly. Not only that,you also unique. You've 4 personalities that seem fit with you. When you were in charge in something,you could be stern and bossy but still kind and calm. When you were in test or been asking by someone about facts,you could be smart and clever. When,someone mocking on you or your friends/relatives,you would be a hothead and so mad. And when you were alone or with your friends,you enjoyed playing and acting like children. You also caught the men's attention since you have smooth (H/c),beautiful smile,pretty (E/c) and melodious voice.

" April! I am home!" You called but no responses were heard.

You sighed as you took off your shoes.

'Must be working again..' You thought

Since April were fired,she has a new job and you didn't know what is it. But the only things you knew,that she worked to find information and gave them to her 'friends'. You walked to the mailbox and a few letter for you from your fans fell. You smiled and went back inside. You were glad everyone liked you,but sometimes..you felt worried. Wanna know what were you worrying about? You were worried if you failed at being a leader,you were worried if you being useless,you were worried if you being to weak to protect others,you were worried if people thought you as annoying and troublemaker. You scared if they leave you in the darkness,alone. You sat on the couch and felt/heard something brushing/making sound at your feet/leg/hair. You looked to the right/down/left/in front only to saw your pet named ( P/n). You smiled and petted/tapped on the aquarium. You loves animals. You bought ( P/n) because cats/dogs/birds/fish were your favourite animals of all of them. 

" (Y/n)! I am home!" You turned and saw April came back with some plastic bags in her hands

" I bought some foods and things we ran out. Wanna help me keep them all?" She asked

You smiled at her and nodded