Chapter 4

( Donnie x reader )

~ A few weeks later~

Yours POV

I was walking from school and i just bought a box of pop tarts with me. It had been a few weeks since i knew the turtles and we always hung out. Except that they didn't want to take me to their lair because their sensei would be mad. i sighed and went into my room.  I opened my laptop while eating some pop tarts.

" (Y/n)! dinner is ready! "

" Coming April!"

I walked out my room and went to the kitchen. I saw April just finished doing dinner and i smiled.

"Hmm~ smell delicious.~"I said 

" Yeah,you better finish it because it hard to make this one." She said and i laughed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After finishing dinner,i walked to my room and saw the window was opened.

" Wha..?" I walked to the window and shut it

I closed the door and looked around. I looked at my laptop and it had shut down. With curious feelings i held my chin and stared at my room.

" That's weird...no one..-" I looked at the mirror and saw something HUGE standing behind me.

I was about to screamed when the figure closed my mouth and i struggled.

" Shh! (Y/n) ! I-It's me! You know,Donatello,the turtle with glasses and wearing-"

" Purple mask! I know!" I said and turned at him

" What..are you doing in my room.? "

" Uh..well.."

" Wait,is that..." 

I made him kneel on my level and i touched his cheeks with my thumbs. He stared at me while blushing,which i didn't noticed.

" Pop tarts?" I asked and he smiled nervously

" Uh..hehe..Um..(Y/n)...uh..you see..well i was wondering if you want me to help you with homework so that's why i came and when i arrived you didn't shut the laptop and..uh..hehe i kinda ate some of your pop tarts." He said quickly and i stared at him with blank face

" ....Okay.." i said simply

" Wait..so..okay?"

" Uh..s-sure. Anyway,i have one subject that i totally have problems with it's question!" I said and dragged him to my table.

I took another chair and let him sat down while i put my homework on my table.

" But i thought you're smart,(Y/n)."

" But i thought you want to help me,Donnie." i said with puppies eyes.

He sighed and chuckled a bit before helping me with my France homework. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Donatello's POV

2 Hours later,i turned and saw (Y/n) was sleeping. I smiled and lift her up before put her on the bed. I tucked her with the blanket and cleaned the table.Before i leave,i turned back at (Y/n) and smiled while she sleeping.

" So adorable.." I said and then i heard she said something.

" So adorkable.." She said and i blushed before leave