Chapter 6

-Y/n's POV-

"Are you sure my dress won't fly up?" I ask. Marshall lee says that the way to his house will be faster if he flies me and BMO over there.

"I'll carry you like a baby and if it goes up well you can hold it down" He says. "But I'd prefer to get a treat myself."

I frown but my cheeks heat up.

"Fine but I swear to you, you won't be seeing anything" I say shaking my index finger. He chuckles and nods as he sweeps me up and I hold BMO in my lap. The wind whooshes and BMO holds my dress down. Thank god.

"Buzzkill" Marshall lee mutters. I shake my head and we make it to his house. At the door is my book bag. Marshall lee puts me down and I pick up my bag and open it. Marshall lee's clothes and my sword etc etc. Thanks Cake and Fiona. Marshall lee unlocks the door and we go in.

"BMO is so tired" BMO says climbing on the couch and turning off. I smile and turn to Marshall lee.

"Yeah I'm going to go change" I say but he stops me.

"Change? No I don't think so" He says. "You look too good."

His arm snakes around my waist and leans over.

"I would suck the red out of that dress but you look tastier" His words slither out. I clear my throat and my cheeks heat up more.

"Marshall lee" I say, smiling. "What a flirt."

He grins flashing his sharp fangs. He stands me up and twirls me around a couple of times. I furrow my eyebrows on why he wants me to friggin twirl.

"Just wanted to get that treat~" He says winking. He floats away and I furrow my eyebrows in confusion on what he means by that. Oh my glob!

"Marshall!" I yell in embarrassment, punching his arm hard. My face heats up and I'm pretty sure I look like a tomato. Jeez! I snatch my bag and go to the bathroom. Oh the nerve of that guy!

"I swear..." I huff and change into Marshall's clothes. I neatly fold the dress and put it in my book bag. I come out and walk to the bedroom and see Marshall lee.

"Aw you changed" He whines. I shake my head and put my bag down. "Kidding, I didn't see anything."

"So... where do I sleep?" I ask, ignoring his confession.

"On the bed" He says. "And don't worry I float, unless you do want me to sleep with you?"

"Nope I'm alright" I huff and go on the surprisingly soft bed. Marshall lee turns off the light and I go underneath the covers. Tomorrow I should go and see if Prince Gumball has anything. I can't spend all my time here just playing it cool and staying with Marshall. I glance at the vampire king floating above me. I close my eyes and the tiredness of not sleeping and a whole day and attending a ball hits me.

-

I shift around and feel something or someone that wasn't there before. I turn around to see Marshall lee asleep. I'm about to shriek out of being afraid but I cover my mouth. I stare at him sleeping. His sleeping peaceful face. No smirk or mischief look on his face. He looks...gorgeous, angelic considering he's the friggin vampire king. I wonder why he's not floating in the air or something and why he's sleeping in a bed with me. I'm tired but I want to see if Gumball has anything.

I slip out of bed and see my clothes from back home folded. I take them and go to the bathroom to change. I come out and leave Marshall's on his night stand. I grab my bag and sword. I look back at Marshall's sleeping form. Glob if only I can take a picture. I go downstairs and see BMO up.

"Hey BMO want to go to Gumball's and see if he has an intel on how to get home?" I ask.

"Yes, Finn and Jake are missing us very much" He says.

"How do you know that?" I ask.

"I've been talking to them, BMO is connected to them" BMO says. My mouth forms an 'o' and my heart beats fast. I can contact them too!

"BMO... why didn't you tell me?" I ask.

"The time is different Y/n, right now they're sleeping" He says. Of course. I sigh and tell him to hop in my bag. I walk out and start my journey to the candy kingdom.

-

"So... anything?" I ask sheepishly.

"So far, after your appearance, the weird events have completely stopped" Prince Gumball explains. "And these events have been happening for years... the question is why have they stopped now?"

I stay silent. Yes good questions but is there a way home? I want to ask him that but that would be rude.

"Oh I'm sorry Y/n" He apologizes rushing through his notes. "I can build a device to open different portals and I'm sure yours will come across."

At that, a smile twitches upon my lips.

"Thank you so much!" I exclaim and out of my happiness I hug the prince. He chuckles and hugs me back. The smell of bubblegum hits home and my chest tightens. I pull away and hear someone bursting in through the window. I turn to see the vampire in pain and breathing heavily.

"Marshall?! Are you okay?!" I drag him out of the sunlight and move in his hair out of his forehead for him to cool down. "Why are you out without your umbrella?"

"Hey gummy" He says between breaths. "Get... out."

He gestures for Prince Gumball to get out. I shoot the prince an apologetic look.

"I need to check on my people anyway" He says smiling and walks out closing the door.

"Jeez why are you here?" I ask.

"I thought you were gone" He says sitting up. "I woke up and all your stuff was gone even BMO, so I thought you went back home."

My heart starts to beat fast and I suppress my blush. Aw he was worried.

"That's why I came here to check if Gumball already had a way to send you back" Marshall lee says. I look at him and can't help but smile. I don't tell him about Prince Gumball's plan though.

"Well you came for nothing" I say standing up. I look around and find an umbrella. Prince Gumball needs to clean up. So does Bubblegum. "Now come on let's go."

He stands up and takes the umbrella.

"Did Prince-" BMO pops his head out but out of panic I turn him off. Good thing Marshall didn't hear.

-

"Fiona called me over for something" Marshall says. "Want to come?"

"No I'm fine" I say sheepishly. He nods and heads out. I turn BMO on and his face is mad.

"You don't turn BMO off! That's rude" He says waving his hands, a mad emoticon displayed on the screen.

"Sorry BMO but don't mention anything that Marshall says okay?"

"Okay I promise!" BMO says. "Would you like to see Finn?"

"Yes please" I say. BMO told me that now he can do video chat. He does some loading and coding before I see Finn on the screen.

"FINN!" I shriek.

____________________________

Yay!! . I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and please comment a few things it would really help me on whether I'm doing a good job or not. See ya my lovelies

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES

updated 09.26.2023