Chapter 13

-Y/n's POV-

"Your cheeks are red" I chuckle as I pull away. Marshall just stares at me with shock. He just stares at me. "Uh sorry I didn't mea-"

He cups my cheeks and gives me a longing kiss earning whistles and calls from our friends. We pull away and I smile.

"Yours are too."

That's when my smile dies. Why is that so familiar? He stops too.

"Guy look!" Cake calls out and we all turn to see a huge firework fly into the sky and it explodes into a beautiful light with smaller fireworks surrounding it. The colors were amazing.

A sight to see.

A sight...

To see.

I turn to Marshall who is already staring.

"Who are you?" He asks, low enough for only me to hear. "Because I know this can't be the first time I met you."

I look at the direction of which that house belonged to. It was mine, wasn't it?

"I don't know at this point" I reply. I return my gaze to him and he plays with the grass. Yanking a few out then just twirling them around his fingers. "But I'll find out."

He looks up but before answering, our friends start to pack up.

"I'm sure you're tired Y/n so we'll leave you with your boyfriend" Cake says. I nod and we say our goodbyes​ before departing.

"So I'm your boyfriend now?" Marshall asks with a slight smile.

"You don't want to be?" I smile back but he just responds with a kiss to my cheek. He puts his arm over my shoulder and we walk back.

-

I know Marshall wouldn't let me go if I told him where I was going.

"Hey I'm going to have lunch with Gumball so I'll be back in a bit" I say taking BMO and my bag.

"Okay I'll be getting the party stuff ready" Marshall says. He gives me a kiss on the cheek and I head out.

"BMO needs to take more pictures of Gumball!" BMO yells. "And everyone for the princess back home!"

"BMO we're going to make a quick stop okay?" BMO stops and looks up at me.

"Marshall Lee told me to contact him if this happens" BMO says which startles me. His screen goes blank until words appear in bold.

CALLING MARSHALL LEE...

"BMO!" I grab him. "I'm sorry but you'll have to be off for a bit."

I take out the batteries and put them in my bag along with BMO. Ah I guess Marshall knew me more than I expected.

After a while of walking, I make it to the house and go to the door. I hesitate to touch the door knob.

Here goes nothing.

I touch the knob but nothing happens making my heart go to rest. Opening the door and stepping in, I look around and let my fingers graze the walls.

No headaches yet. I walk into the room with the entries and set them aside. What am I supposed to remember? I finally take my eyes away and look at the walls covered in pictures.

Most of them only consist of two figures. My feet drag me closer and I take a more careful look.

It's me and Marshall.

I can feel the headaches coming but even though, I take down the pictures. All of them.

It's us laughing, hugging, eating and just having fun.