♡ Chapter One ♡

“Ugh why does it have to be so cold!” I screamed over to my Mom who was putting the rest of the suitcases in the back of our old Chevy. She just rolled her eyes, pretending that she didn’t hear me. I went inside the house to make sure I had got everything, I checked my makeup to make sure that it wasn't running down my face from the cold and bitter early December wind.

It had been 12 years since I’ve seen my dad, he moved to Europe when I was five years old I am now 17, He was a shit father but my mom insisted that I go see him.

As we arrived to the Ohio airport my mom handed me my ticket, a few bucks for snacks and my luggage. I slid my backpack on to my shoulder gave my mom a hug and a kiss and walked into the airport. I tugged on my luggage through the check in line to check in my bags. After I was finally done with that I made my way to a Panera Bread and got a small sandwich and a cup of tea, I figured I might as well get into the British spirit not to be stereotypical or anything. After I was done eating I still had another hour or two until my plane boarded so I decided to go look around in the magazine shops, I found an ITunes card and decided to get it because I haven't got new music in a while. I bought the new Bring Me The Horizon album and some old Escape The Fate songs. Just as they got done downloading it was time to board the plane. I swung my black backpack on my shoulder, and headed down the terminal. I found my seat quite easily I was the window seat on the 5th row to the left. I sat down, put my backpack on the seat next to me and put in my earphones. a couple minutes later someone tapped on my shoulder, I figured it was the stewardess telling me to turn off  my iPod. But no it was not, it was a very tall guy probably around 18-20 years old. 

“um could you please move your bag” he said with a British accent pointing to my bag.

“oh ya sure, sorry.” I moved my bag under the seat in front of me.

“Hi i’m Oli” he said reaching out his hand.  “I’m Hannah” I said shaking his hand, now just realizing that he was covered in tattoos from the neck down. He looked very familiar. It became quite awkward after that so really all I could do was “Did those hurt?” I said pointing at his tattooed hand. “No not really the palm hurt the worst.” He said flipping his hand over showing a tattoo that said “High Five?”   

Again it looked very familiar I just couldn’t put my finger on it. Then someone sat next to Oli.

“Hey mate! sorry it took me awhile I couldn’t find my ticket.” he said stuffing his bag under the seat. 

“I told you, you need to get more organized knob head.” Oli said punching him in the arm.

"Oh Matt this is Hannah, Hannah this is Matt." 

“Hi!” I said reaching over to shake Matt's tattooed hand, I could tell he wasn't as tattooed as Oli was. 

___________________________________________________________

If anyone decides to read this hi! and before anyone asks, no it is not Hannah Snowdon its just a girl named Hannah from Ohio.