♡ Chapter Three ♡

I walked out of the airport looking like crap from the long flight. I looked over and saw a little car with a man inside he had a scruffy beard and was puffing on a cigarette. I knew who it was right when I saw him or should I say it. I hated him so much, I thought about running away finding a taxi and having it drive me to a hotel for a second it actually sounded like it would work running away in a place ive never been before.

"Um hi, Hannah is that you?" a scruffy voice asked over my train of thoughts.

Crap too late there he was the mess himself standing in front of me. I wanted to scream and yell at him tell him about how me and mom were homeless at one point because of him leaving us. Tell him that he was such a coward leaving a three year old on the streets. My brain was spinning I never even realized who i was going to see I just thought sweet a vacation but it was much more than that.

"You must be my.... My dad." I said gritting my teeth, He looked like such a mess I couldn't stand him.

"You can put your bags in the back." he said pointing to the back of the car. Wow no yes or no not even a sorry for leaving you and your mom when you were three, sorry for not being there for you when mom was an addict because you left her. But nothing, nothing at all just put your bags in the back.

__________________

It was raining pretty bad on the roads, we mostly were driving through the country every once in awhile we'd pass a small town.

"So you enjoying the London weather so far?'

"It's nice I kind of like the rain."

It was silent for a bit, I was kind of enjoying the silence. I didn't want to talk to him anyways, he disgusted me. I was starting to get tired.

___________________________

OLI'S POV

I woke up on a couch smelling like vomit. Why do I do this to myself. I had a terrible headache probably suffering from a hangover. I slowly got up from the worn out couch that smelt of alcohol.

"Shit." I murmured looking around at the sight. It was a typical party scene drugs and alcohol on the coffee table, cups and slices of pizza on the ground. Mat was asleep in the chair across the room, I decided not to wake him up yet considering the fact that he's Matt and he acts like a little bitch if you try and wake him.

I walked over to a mirror to fix my shaggy brown hair. I looked like a mess, my bags under my eyes  were dark, my face was disgustingly pale I had no shirt on revealing more of my tattoos. I reached into my pocket to check the time on my phone, but of course it wasn't in my pocket. I walked over to the couch I had awakened from and searched through the cushions, but yet my phone still wasn't there. I went into the kitchen to check the time on the microwave, it was already 3:00.

By now this was a normal routine for me, waking up at 3 or 4 in the afternoon with a terrible hangover and not even knowing what had happened the night before. 

"Hey Oli crazy party last night aye?" 

"Wha... Oh ya like always."

 Matt sat up in the chair messing around with his hands and grabbing an unfinished beer on the coffee table.

"Is this yours?" Matt said holding up the bottle of beer.

"Maybe, Probably not, I don't know, everything thing from last night is a blur."

"My life is blur, I mean all I do is drink, do drugs and play drums." 

Just then my phone started to ring, I followed the sound all the way to the bedroom. Yes, found it, if I were to lose that thing again I would have been screwed.  I looked at the caller it looked familar but I could'nt think where I've seen it before.

"Hello?"

___________________________________________

Sorry it took so long to get this chapter done, I'm also sorry that at end it didn't really make much sense but I promise the next chapter will be better! As always thank you for reading my terrible stories. ^_^