4. The Hard Puzzel

The sun got down in the end of the forest and the moon rises. Sheka lead her far, far away from where they first met. Then Sheka began to be a little invisible.
     "Em Sheka you . . . how do I say this? . . ." Avery started
     "Invisible? Yeah that is about time now", he laughed
Not until she noticed that he began to be invisible she took in how he looked like. He had red-brown hair, his nose was a little upwards, the eyes was a grey-green color and the skin was light and som freckles across the nose. He wore some dirty and some what broken pants and a brownish skirt that once had been white. He also had a sword on his back. The next step he took he was completely invisible.
     "Avery can you hear me?" Sheka asked
     "Yes weary clearly", she answered
     "Good, now in some moments you'll will not be able to . . .", he said and then she couldn't hear him any more
     "Yes and now I can't hear you any more", she said
She saw the tree that she had seen whit Emma and Jean. But it wasn't where she was whit them. Some were else whit cliffs. Really huge cliffs. Cliffs downward and upwards. Avery walked a few step toward the tree. Not to close. But maybe this is a dream that will en when she touches the tree? Avery closed her eyes and took her right hand and touched it. Then she opened her eyes and saw the tree, but this time it was a golden shade of brown.
     Just like the tree had some spray paint on it. She find the small hole whit her hand. And then she was some were else. Some were white like foggy white, that you don't really know where it ends. Out of space and earth. Out of the corner of her eye she saw some thing that resembled a cube. She turned to see what it was but it still was in the corner of her eye. Every time she turned she still saw it from the corner of her eye. She turned and turned and turned. She sat down on the ground. She needs to think of an idea.
What if I jump and turn around? She thinks. She decided on doing that. It didn't work. After a moment of just dum thoughts she got it:
"I got it!" she exclaimed in triumph
When the 'cube' where in the corner of her eye she walked slowly towards it. Of course she walked sideway. Then she took it in her left hand. When she looked at it; it glowed. Just a dim light. It was nearly that she didn't notice it.
    After some moments she saw something right above her. It was circular. Like a handball. Right in the spot above her head. But out of reach. She couldn't jump to get it. That was too easy. But she has to try. She did so. But of corse it didn't work.
"I know", she muttered under her breath
She still held the medium sized cube in her left hand. First she tried to trow it at the 'handball'. But she ended having it hurt her head in stead. She rubbed her head whit her right hand wile she piked up the cube on the ground. She lay it back at the ground. And got an excellent idea.
     She took one foot and sat it on the cube and stood there until she balanced her self on it. The she could reach one hand out and grab it. Then she got off it and took up it and looked over on her right hand. While she did this she felt the cube in her left hand disappear as the hand touched it self instead the cube. She looked first confused. Then she understand the magic. Every time she got the next object 'if she got more objects' the object before disappears. That was at lest what she thought.
     She looked around the dizzy white 'room'. Too see if there were any new objects.
     "What am I gonna do now?" she asked the room unsure
     Apparently the room 'answered'. A hoop appeared. Like a basket hoop. If that even make any sense. But it didn't stand out right like a basket hoop. Just standing upright. She tilted her head a little bit to the left. Then she didn't think. She throws the ball trough the hoop. Then a sound appeared and she was forced to cover her ears. It was painful. The sound was so loud and at the same time quiet. So lite. Then it stopped. She took her hands away from her ears. Then it was back. And she was forced to cover her ears again.
It happened so manny times. Twenty-two times, she thought.
"Twenty-two?" she asked the room
The room answered by a muffled sound. Then it stopped. Four times, she thought.
"Four", this time she didn't ask the room
The room answered whit a box appearing in front of Avery's feet's. Maybe it was to meter's long and ten centimetres tall. In side were a sword?

A/N I am wondering if any of you could do me a cover?