(Kuroo) You're not like other girls

AU where you're born colorblind, and don't see color until you first see your soulmate (Enjoy!)

Sigh today was just another day, everything was still just boring, shades of grey.

I can't wait to see color. Ahh, especially (f/c). The name sounds so intriguing and and wonderful.

It was winter, so naturally, it was cold outside. I remembered I still haven't bought my sibling a present yet for Christmas, so I got up and quickly got dressed.

I should really appreciate my winter break a bit more. After all, I'm going back to school I think in two weeks. What day is it anyways? Ehh, it doesn't really matter right now.

I slipped my jeans on and wrapped my dark grey scarf around my neck, along with these supposedly (f/c) gloves, though it's hard to tell. After putting on the layers of clothes, I grabbed my wallet and walked out into the cold. I've always liked how pretty the snow looked. It was always so contrasted by being so blindingly white. I especially loved when there were no footprints or dents, and it was just a sleek layer of white. I walked down my quiet neighborhood, and made my way toward town. Today was abnormally busy, so I assumed it was Saturday. Yawning, I decided I would stop at a coffee shop before shopping, so I looked around and decided on the small, homely one that was across the street. I walked to the nearest cross walk, and that's when the most amazing thing happened. I saw colors, I finally new what my (f/c) gloves looked like. They were such a beautiful shade. The sky was a beautiful color too. I wanted to know the names of these colors. But then, I remembered,

Hey idiot, you should probably look for your soulmate. Ok, so you were looking in front of you (obviously) soooooo the crosswalk. That means they haven't crossed yet.

I looked for any people in awe, none of those but I did see one person looking around frantically. He had messy black hair, as if he had just rolled out of bed, and he was quite tall considering I was merely 5'3 sorry if you're not) I waved a little to try and catch his attention, which seemed to calm him down instantly. When the the light changed I walked over and he jogged to me immediately. As to not get run over, we hurried back to his side, and talked there. "So," He started, "you must be my soulmate" I decided to mess with him first, so I responded with a straight face, "Oh, no! I'm sorry, that's not me." I frowned a little just for good measure. He sighed in frustration "are you kidding?!" I laughed and nodded, "yeah. I am your soulmate. I was just headed for coffee, would you care to join??" He looked at me sort of mad, but then smirked. "I like you. Youre not like other girls. And, I would love to join you. My names Kuroo Tetsuro by the way." He stuck his hand out for me to shake. I smiled softly and accepted his hand, "Thanks, I'm  (l/n) (f/n)"

And as cheesy as it sounds, from there, a relationship bloomed.

(A/N   so when I wrote this I wasn't sure who it was gonna be with, so if things don't make sense I'm sorry!! But nevertheless I hope you guys all enjoyed! Please leave critiques and any requests, ja ne, reader-chan!!!)