(Hinata Short!reader) You're So Small!!

AU where the first word your soulmate says is inked onto your wrist

I woke up to the blaring sound of my alarm clock. Today was a fresh start, I'm attending a new school, Karasuno. After a recent incident involving a certain annoying setter, I didn't want to attend aoba johsai anymore. Though Iwaizumi apologized profusely, I was still hurt, more than anything.

~flashback~

Unlike other girls, I wasn't really interested in Oikawa, but I wasn't mean about it. I agreed to be his friend after rejecting him because, well, it's obvious really. I wasn't a mean person, and after he asked, it's not like I didn't want anything to do with him. We became close, I'd even go as far to say we were best friends. I trusted him with some secrets and I thought he cared about me.

After a few months, everything took a turn. He got mad with me, because "I didn't like him" He leaked my secrets. Told people about my worst times. I trusted him, and he threw everything away. Soon after, I got bullied. And because stupid Oikawa lost my trust, I didn't have anyone to lean on. No one would let me speak, hell, even the teachers acted differently!! He ruined my life. And so, after it became too much, my (gaurdian) let me switch schools.

~End of flashback~

I got changed into my new uniform, which I thought was actually sort of cute. I brushed my teeth and styled my hair then walked out and into the kitchen. I nommed on some toast for a while, before picking up my bag and checking for everything. I walked out, smiling. Hopefully, rumors didn't spread into this school. I started worrying when that thought came into mind. What if rumors did spread? Everyone would think I'm a bitch, but I'm really nice. They would think that I'm a slut. Or that I didn't care about my soulmate... but none of its true. It's true that I've dated some people, knowing they weren't my soulmate. But I wanted a life. I wanted to know what dating was like. Then I looked down at the words, imprinted onto my left wrist, running a finger over them. Only three words. People would make fun of me as a child, saying I wouldn't grow up too tall. Guess they were right, I am only 4'11, barely 5'. I continued walking, until I heard rapid pedaling and a loud "wAHHHHH!!" (Sounds dont count :') ) I turned around to see a bike barreling towards me with an orange headed boy on it. It was too late to move out of the way, as I waited for the painful impact. Which happened, except the bike wasn't the thing that crashed into me. Instead, the male flew off his bike and landed on me, causing the both of us to fall. With my eyes tightly shut, I opened one eye to see the carrot top hovering above me. "So much for a first day," I said and giggled, trying to laugh it off. He just stared at me in awe "hey, uhmm. Are you ok?" I asked, as he was just staring at me, "uh.. can I get up?" He just nodded and got up, helping me after words. After seeing how short I was he finally uttered out his words "You're so small!" My eyes widened and I checked his wrist, and sure enough, my first words were on his wrist. Out of happiness, I just hugged him. He hugged back slowly, and mumbled "You're more beautiful than I imagined" I blushed and made a snarky remark, "You're shorter than I imagined" I could see the imaginary arrow strike him as he let go and placed his hand over his heart "so crueellll!" I stuck my hand out for him to shake, "I'm  (l/n) (f/n). I just transfered here" He stood up straight and ignored my handshake, but hugged me again. "Ohayo, (f/n)-chan, my name is Hinata Shouyou." I smiled and hugged back "Ohayo, Shou-chan" we walked to school together, he just walked his bike there next to me. We talked on the way, I learned he was on the volleyball team, in class 1-1. Sadly, I was in class 1-4, he says that's the same class as some of his team mates, tsukishima kei and yamaguchi tadashi. Hopefully, everyone is nice like Shouyou at this school.

(Was that good? Ahh I don't know!! Please let me know if you have any critiques or requests. I'll take requests that are not haikyuu aswell guys, so please, leave some requests :') Ja ne, reader-chan!!)