Daydreams

*Picture of Jace*

Colby's POV

I've never seen Alex before, I think he's a new student. At least he was nice. Hot and nice to me, what I look for in a guy. I would totally let him....NO! Colby do not think those thoughts in English class.

"-Olby....Colby" I hear someone say

"Huh....What?" I say

"Please pay attention during class." Mrs. Sharp, my English teacher, says.

"I'm sorry" I say blushing and look down. She then went back to teaching the lesson. After a couple of minutes I feel eyes on me. I look up and see Alex staring at me. Wait...He's in my class? Oh no he saw what happened earlier. Why should I care he's just another boy who will be popular and not talk to me again. I inwardly sigh at that why can't one person like me.

RING RING RING

"Ok everyone don't forget to do your homework and have a nice day." She says and then dismisses us. I gathered my books together and then left the classroom. On my way to my locker I got stopped.

"Hey loser." Jace one of my bullies says. I don't say anything cause that always makes it worse.

"Hey I'm talking to you." He says and then slaps me before walking away. I walk the rest of the way to my locker to put my books away and then go to lunch.

Alex's POV

I wonder what Colby was thinking about in English class. Hmm I guess I won't ever find out.

I go to my locker to put my books away and then try to figure out where the cafeteria is. After about five minutes of searching I finally found it. I went inside and stood in line for food.

Now that I have my food I can go sit down. I try to look for Colby so I could sit with him, but I couldn't find him. Just then I heard some people asking me to sit with them. I just decide to go sit down with the popular people. I wonder where Colby is.

Once lunch is over I go and throw away my trash. While I was walking to class I took a wrong turn and ended up at the abandoned part of school. I don't know why they don't use it, but whatever. While I was trying to find my way back to my locker I heard noises as I got closer I could hear what they were saying.

"THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU TRY AND WALK AWAY FROM ME" I hear someone yell and then what sounded like a punch.

"I'm sorry" I hear....Wait was that Colby's voice? I start to walk faster towards where they are. When I turned the corner I couldn't believe what I saw. Someone was standing there holding Colby up and punching him.

"HEY!" I yell

Colby's POV *twenty minutes earlier*

I start to walk toward the cafeteria, but then something, or rather someone, pushed me onto the ground.  When I looked up to see who it was it was I got scared.

"Thought you could walk away from me and I wouldn't do anything about it. Well sorry princess, but it doesn't work that way." he says and then picks me up and drags me away.

When we get to the abandoned part of the school he throws me on the ground. "You know I don't get it why don't you just follow the rules and then I wouldn't have to hurt you so bad." He then laughs and slaps me across the face. "But then again you are stupid" then he starts to punch and kick me. after awhile he yells at me. "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU TRY AND WALK AWAY" and then he punched me again. "I'm sorry" I sob out.

Then as he was about to punch me again we hear "HEY!" That was Alex's voice. Jace's hand stopped and he turned around.

"Who are you?" Jace asks

"That doesn't matter. Why are you beating Colby up"

"Because he deserves it"

"No he doesn't" Alex says and then walks up to Jace and punches him in the face. Then he looks over at me and walks toward me.

"Oh Colby" and that was the last thing I heard before everything went black.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter