Author's Note

It's all over now! Thank you to all that stuck with the story, I know it couldn't have been easy with such horrible writing skills haha. But I want to thank you all the same!

     Now, what should I write next? (Please comment which one you choose.)

Sequel to The Liberosist

    (not very sure what the title will be, but it would be a different writing style to this story)

Superhero

    (Lashton/Malum) 5 Seconds of Summer fanfic. Comedy.

Description: Infamous super hero and villain Smash and Dr. Fluke are archenemies and make it no secret. Dr. Fluke is the Joker to Smash's Batman, The Goblin to his Spider-Man, the Lex Luther to his Superman, the Evil Emperor Zerg to his Buzz Lightyear...you get the idea.

But there is one thing that is a secret; Dr. Fluke and Smash live double lives as college students. And there's one more thing: they're roommates.

Ashton Irwin and Luke Hemmings are two very unlikely dorm mates, and even more unlikely friends. Ashton, though very friendly and a happy-go-lucky kind of guy, is unwilling to make any friends in fear that the villains he faces will harm them. Except for his best friend and sidekick (who insists he's anything but) Calum Hood, aka Cal-Pal. Luke, a very moody and cold person, simply doesn't want friends. His only friend and partner in crime was Michael Clifford, pseudo Mikerowave.

Can the two coexist without giving away their identities? Can they get along with the masks and capes off?

Do It For Baltimore

     Michael Clifford Fanfiction (Five Seconds of Summer and All Time Low) Comedy

Description: Michael (an All Time Low enthusiast) has had a string of what he calls "All Time Heartbreaks." That is, a long and very painful list of past loves that happen to share the name of All Time Low song titles. Now, he's living for his next drink/high/conquest- whatever will make him forget the fastest. Maybe if he lives his life in the party scene just like ATL sings about, he will never add to his All Time Heartbreaks. Little does he know that Stella is about to add to his list- but maybe she'll be the last.

Stella (whom has never heard of ATL) is quirky, socially awkward and has a habit of dropping pop culture references on the dime and making up crazy and impossible stories. Despite her wild imagination, though, she always plays it safe. Who needs to go out and party when you can watch anime in the comfort of your living room? When she meets Michael, however, he insists that she hasn't been really living- just going through the motions. She isn't about to make some irresponsible mistake to mess her life up (like some other people she knows *cough cough*). But whether she likes it or not, Michael is about to be her first mistake.

Two very different lives will twist to form a new story, but the answer remains: will they step out of each others comfort zones for each other? Or will they do it for Baltimore?

Give Me Love

Based off the music video for Ed Sheeran's "Give Me Love" with a twist.

Description: It was the scratching that had started it all. The indescribable sharp pain in her back, as if blades had grown fingers and were dancing across her shoulder blades. No amount of scratching could satisfy the annoying urge; her back was adorned with bright red and sometimes bloody wounds from her fingernails. It was the worst kind of itch- the one you could never reach.

She could never sit still, and no amount of pain killer could dull the ache. It kept her up at night, and in the few hours she could manage to sleep, they would be filled with horrifying nightmares. The one mistake that she had made was thinking that the nightmare was over once she opened her eyes.

Then, one day, when it felt as if her skin was on fire and would burst at any moment, she managed to relieve the pain by the slightest bit- by pulling something out of her back.

In Valerie's hand was one, blood-stained white feather.

Okay, well that was all of the choices. Like I said, please comment which one you'd like, or if you think I shouldn't write ever again because of the horrible experience "The Liberosist" was, then don't comment at all! Thank you, have a great day! :)