Chapter 21

Recently:  

So the four friends were now going to Canada.

But what they didn't know, was that the mysterious person was waiting for them there. But the question was, how would they get there?

"OK guys" Wyatt said. "If I learned anything from Ms.Morre's class its from that trip when I learned to conduct an airplane. "Everyone get in!" he said as he directed Trina and Xander to the back, while Stacy sat by herself in the middle as Fel was riding shotgun.

"Whatever you do," Wyatt started, "DON'T touch anything." He says to the two in the back.

30 MINUTES LATER

"Guys we are now flying across Pennsylvania." Wyatt says.

Trina and Xander just couldn't stop talking to each other. "Hey, is that what I think it is?" Trina asked him.

"Yea, it is." Xander says as he took out the book of spells from his backpack. "I wanted to see if I can try to do magic with this book. You wanna try?" 

"Sure."

Trina read the words in Italian.

"ll tuo percorso è luminoso e molto chiaro, cosi lascia far apparire alcuni problemi"

She snapped her fingers.

Just then, the flying car started twisting and turning.

"Mayday MAYDAY!!!!!!!!!" Wyatt yelled. "WE'RE GONNA CRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

Everyone panicked. "CAN'T YOU DO SOMETHING?!?" Xander yelled at him.

"NO, I CAN'T! GUYS WHAT DID YOU DO??????"

"Actually.....," Trina started. "It was kinda my fault.

"What?" Wyatt asked her.

"You see.....I did a spell....." 

"Translate tthe words into english please." Wyatt said in a serious tone.

Trina looked nervous as she realized what the spell said.

"What does it say Trina?" he asked in a serious tone, once again.

" It says: Yo-Your p-p-path is b-bright and v-very clear, so l-le-lets m-make some t-tr-trouble a-appear." she stuttered.

"WHAT?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?" Wyatt screamed at her as the car splashed into the ocean.

_____

"STACY? WYATT? TRINA?"  Fel exclaimed. Stacy immediately popped up from below sea level. Wyatt soon popped up too. 

"I see land!" Xander says, as he randomly pops up with Trina.

They all swim to land. As they reach land, everyone tries to dry off in the sun.

"I'm soaking wet." Stacy said in a mean tone. 

"Yup, thanks to Trina and that stupid guy." Fel said.

"I still cant believe her." Wyatt said.

"Still can't believe what?" Trina said as she walked up to the three of them while Xander was making a campfire. 

The four were silent.

"Still cant believe that YOU JACKED UP THE CAR WITH YOUR STUPID MAGIC!!! HOW DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW TO DO THAT STUFF?" Wyatt exclaimed, breaking the silence.

''Well Xander found the spellbook and so-"

"XANDER, XANDER, XANDER! IT'S ALL ABOUT XANDER NOW!!! YOU BARELY EVEN KNOW HIM!" Wyatt exclaimed again.

"YES I DO FOR YOUR INFORMATION!" Trina yelled.

"WHY DO YOU STILL HANG OUT WITH THAT PATHETIC BOY?" Fel yelled.

"BECAUSE HE'S MY BOYFRIEND YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?"

That's where everyone was silent. Everyone.

"You need to stop hanging out wit this guy Trina. He's bad news." Wyatt said.

"NO I AM NOT, and she can hang out with anyone she likes" Xander jumped in.

"Ok I didn't want to say anything before, but I think now's the time to say it. I think XANDER has something to do with the person behind this!" Fel said.

Trina and Xander rolled their eyes. 

"Oh come on! You don't believe me Trina? Think about it! Ever since we met him our friends have disappeared, AND he ALWAYS gets us out of stuff!" Fel said.

"Or maybe that's just a coincidence, and I have good charm and excellent ideas."

Fel and Wyatt rolled their eyes.

"Plus, maybe WYATT is double crossing, trying to lay it low, and then all of a sudden knows stuff! Also you keep calling out people so it can throw us off your game!" Xander said to Wyatt.

"Oh that is NOT true! And fyi, I AM smart. Maybe TRINA is the double crosser. Think about it. She was the ONLY ONE able to open the spellbook, you are fluent in the language the book is written in, you've known what book was even BEFORE we got into this mess, you almost got Tara killed, AND you know how to do magic from the spellbook, which is why we're in the middle of Pennsylvania!!!"

"Ok, I get why you think that, but do you even KNOW me? I would NEVER do something like that! Also, the ONLY reasons why those things happened is because STACY brought it up! She's FRAMING ME!!!"

"AM NOT"

"ARE TOO!"

"GUYS STOP!!!" Fel yelled. "We'll settle this later. Right now, we HAVE TO find a way to get to Canada!"

Even though tension was still in the air, everyone agreed.

Off the four went with Xander, trying to find people who could possibly know anything about their situation.