six

This is not the last chapter! The next chapter will be the end. ITS GONNA BE SAD JUST A WARNING
THERE MAY BE TRIGGERS IN THIS CHAPTER
And enjoy the pic of TyJo and the Jitten
🌲🌳🌲
Josh
Tyler seems to be getting better. Slowly but surely. He smiles more, at least.
He moved in with me last week. I introduced him to my cat, Toothless. He seems to like you.
You have to go to therapy every couple of days. I think it's helping you.
We always talk about everything. You said you miss your siblings. I said you should go visit them. So you did. The next day your sister came over. She was crying. She said Zack killed himself last night. I've never seen you cry so much. I didn't know what to do. So I held you. I held you for almost two hours. You passed out from crying. I carried you into the bedroom and laid you down on the bed. I crawled in next to you and hugged you. I eventually fell asleep.
The next morning you weren't there when I woke up. That worried me. A lot. I ran around the house frantic before I heard sobs coming from the bathroom.
"Tyler!" I yelled. The door was locked. "Tyler! Tyler please unlock the door!" He didn't answer. "Please," tears were forming in my eyes.
"I'm sorry," he said in a small voice. "Im sorry, I'm sorry," he repeated it.
"Tyler! No, no no no no." Tears begin flowing down my face. "Tyler please open the door." Please." My voice breaks as I say the last word.
I hear a small click.
🌲🌳🌲
Three years. It's been three years since that day. I think about it almost every day.
That was the day Tyler almost died.
Almost.
Everything has been good since then. Tyler and me settled down in a small house just outside of Columbus. We have been talking about adopting. Every once and a while frens will drop by.
I'm even thinking of proposing to Tyler.
Everything is going so well. And I'm happy. I'm not blue black any more. I'm happy.
🌲🌳🌲
Wow that highlights video just stabbed me in the feels
I cried so hard my nose started bleeding 😅
Anyways the next chapter will be the last. And just a warning, you guys are prolly gonna hate me forever.
Soooooo yeah