Chapter 03

Chapter 03
Bianca & White
The String of Fate

Touka 'White' Bell Hilbert was not a girl that could forgive others easily. Two years ago, her twin brother and her sought out an adventure with their best friends Cheren and Bianca. It was well, weird, because Touya and her had never separated before. They didn't wanted to but Touya understood that White wanted to have her own adventures.

White could still remember the first time she had Tepig and all four of them stepped outside Nuvema Town. When they were in Accumela Town, White decided that all four of them should seperate. The rest agreed but she still had concerns with Black.

It was a fact that Black was a cry baby. Since they were kids Black had always been bullied for looking so feminine. Even though they were twins there were some differences between them. White had blue eyes while Black had brown. One would say that blue eyes beats brown but White would argue. Black's eyes were honey brown and they seriously huge. That guy can do puppy eyes 24/7 without himself noticing.

Next was their height, Black was the shortest in their group. He lost to Bianca by a few inches. Black's skin was paler than her's even with all the sun they had been exposed to. Black was, what you could say, petite. And she liked that fact about him. He was her adorable twin brother.

[OMG, this is like the pair of twins in Kekkai Sensen. And their nicknames are Black & White too!]

Two years ago, Team Plasma started to arise. Was it a coincidence that it started on the same day the four of them had their first journey? Only God knows. Their King was a guy older than them by two years. His name was N and White hated him so much. Why? Because he had done something that she could never forgive.

Team Plasma was still active in her region but they don't plan to rule the world. She believed that N had a change of heart but what he did to Black had a permanent effect to Black and the others. Mom still didn't know till that day, Black pretend he was fine but White could see through those fake smiles.

"White!" Bianca called through the Xtranceiver.

"Hi Bianca," White said.

"Have you seen your room?! It's like a five star hotel!" White smiled at Bianca's overreaction. Well, that was Bianca alright. She always had that positive personality with her. Her mind drifted off when she overheard N's conversation with Black two years ago at the Ferris Wheel.

"Now that you know my identity, do you despise me?"

Black looked at him blankly. "In all honesty, it doesn't matter."

"Oh?" N smirked.

"Whoever you might be, I don't care."

It was a blunt reply - which for White was the first time she actually heard her brother talk like that.

"Great, because I'm not stopping. And I am not going to let you escape."

White peeked at them from the bushes. N was leaning to his brother's face that those two could be close to be kissing. Black may be innocent but White could see that there was something more in N's eyes.

Lust.

"Your only chance of stopping me is to conquer all gyms and become the champion of this region," N said. "Until then, you can't stop me."

White shook her head before bad memories resurfaced.

"I'll see you downstairs!" Bianca beamed. "The entrance ceremony is about to start!"