Chapter 05

Early updates brought to you by Wattpad Readers! Your support to this book had encouraged me to update. Love you all.

Chapter 05
Through Those Memories
The Sky and Sea

"I am called Red because I bring forth warmth from within," Satoshi said once he chose Charmander. "Like the summer Sun, I wish to shine bright as I bring warmth to others."

Green smiled at the memory. Red was always like a girl; he was too kind, smiling so brightly to everyone as he ran down the street he greeted them. Everyone knew Red by his black hair, uniquely red eyes and his scrawny frame. They knew each other since they were babies and walked with each other to school and back home. They didn't go to a trainer's school since both of their parents said they should learn from experience.

Red was indeed, the Summer's Sun on the cold winter day.

He even looks like a girl too, Green thought. He then sighed, he knew he would never beat Red since the beginning. His childish side wouldn't accept that fact and challenged him in everything.

The brunet stared at the ceiling of his bedroom. The bed was too big, it felt too spacious. His room back in Pallet Town consisted no more than his PC, bed, book rack and closet. This room that was given to him was five to seven times bigger. He tossed and turned around the bed, it just didn't felt right. Maybe he should stay up a little while longer.

Green kicked his legs to the side of his bed. His eyes met with a box on his side table. The rival leaned to reach the said box, opening it as he got his hands on the cardboard material. Inside was something special. It was from ten years ago, now that he mentioned it he was the one who acted like a girl. Keeping a gift from ten years ago... Haha..

"As long as that Moon Stone is in your hands, don't you dare forget about me!" Six year old Green shouted to Red. The raven haired boy tilted his head and stared at the Moon Stone that Geen had given to him. Red looked at him and said with an eyes closed smile;

"Un!"

"You were adorable," Green muttered, staring at the Sun Stone inside the box.

°•ิ.•ஐஇஇஐ•.•ิ°

There's a reason why champions distance themselves away from others. That reason was because of their duties as champions. Their duty was to protect their region from all evil and it was no easy task. From raging pokemon to sealing dark matter. All of them had to do their work one way or another.

Each of them had different ways to do it. Ruby, however, was unique. Though the most of them had sealed dark matter from the surface, Ruby did it most of it under water.

Ruby had his eyes snapped open, sitting down quickly. Currently they were using Red's pokemon for transport so his' were resting. Black, who was unexpectedly awake, looked at the Hoenn champion. "Is something the matter Brendan?"

Diamond sat up followed by the rest.

"Dark matter," Ruby muttered. He stood and looked down. "Just right below us."

"You can't be serious. Jumping from this distance will feel like falling on concrete," Gold said.

"For normal people and us, it will," Diamond said.

"But I'm different," Ruby told. He faced the other four champions. "The water is my domain."

"Red?" Gold asked the oldest amongst all of them.