Chapter 5 -- Day 1

Mya's pov:

I woke up with soreness all around my body from the accident. I lay in bed as moments from last night came into my mind. Gray and I skyped with Em for hours past midnight. I really do miss her a lot but i know shes getting the treatment she needs. Shes not in the best condition right now, but shes getting there.

I decide to go on my phone and check my social
media and catch up a bit. After about 5 minutes I hear the fire alarm go off. I try getting out if bed as quick as I could but it was a lot harder since my whole body was in pain.

I manage to make it down the stairs to reveal a shirtless Grayson wearing grey sweatpants. Not gonna lie, fucking hot.

He was trying to swat down the small fire that was starting to grow on the stove with a towel. I rush to get the fire extinguisher and Gray takes it out of my hand, and extinguished the fire.

After the fire is gone we're both out of breathe. I turn to look at him with an intense glare.

"Seriously Grayson?!? God you're worse than a child." I say face palming myself.

"I'm sorry!! I was just trying to make pancakes for breakfast" He says. He really does look sorry and now I feel bad for yelling at him.

I walk to him putting my hand on his shoulder.

"Its okay. We all make mistakes. Besides, what are you doing here? Weren't you coming at like 2?"

"You think I'm gonna let you spend your first night back alone? No. I slept on the couch. I had to make sure you were fine the whole night."

"Aw gray, you didn't have to do that. But thank you. I really appreciate it."

One of the main things I admire about him is that he's a gentleman. When he cares,he shows it.

"How about I go get us some breakfast at McDonalds instead" He said laughing.

"Yeah I think thats a MUCH better idea"

Grayson went upstairs to go get ready and then he left.

I decided on putting on Netflix and wait until Grayson comes back so we could both decide on something to watch.

After about 10 minutes, Grayson came back with our breakfast.

We spent the morning talking and laughing and eating breakfast while watching the movie "In Your Eyes" I could tell Grayson was about t cry at the end of the movie so I started teasing him.

"Aw do I see tears in someone's eyes?" I say in a silly voice

"Shut up" he says trying to hide his face.

Skip to later in the day...

Grayson's pov:

I'm watching tv when I hear Mya scream my name.

"GRAYYSOOON"

I quickly get up and run upstairs.

"What is it?!" I ask opening the door.