SF Papyrus x reader Part 1

~Your POV~

                                                                                ~Your POV~

'Come on,let's get this over with.' Papyrus sighed lightly tugging my leash,I wished I had the courage to kill myself.But Courage the Cowardly dog is Arnold Schwarzenegger compared to me in that factor,I personally wish that Sans had just killed me when he captured me.Papyrus's golden tooth glinted menacingly in the somehow lit street,I heard cursing and fighting sounds inside a few houses.Finally we reached the school(uniform above)which looked like a teen horror movie,only about half the students were wearing their uniforms.The rest were wearing anything black and red,it seemed to be normal by the no reaction from anyone. 'Now don't get into any trouble,or Sans will skin your hide.' Papyrus said taking off the leash,but not the collar. 'I'll pick you up after,and don't try to escape.' Papyrus said and disappeared in a flash of orange flame,the students were giving me death glares.I tried to make myself as small as possible as I walked through the doors,I had to avoid extremely dangerous litter on the ground.I heard a few monsters snicker and snort at me,but I guess for some reason I was untouchable.I quickly put away my unneeded books and took out my schedule,I heard footsteps and someone made a shy cough.I turned around and saw a greyish monster girl with a bow and plaited shirt with no arms, 'I-I'm supposed t-to show y-you around,m-my n-name is M-Monster-Girl.' she said nervously. 'I'm Y/N,could you please show me where biology is?' I asked with a nervous smile, 'R-right this w-way!' Monster-Girl said.

'What is it called when a monster dies?' the teacher asked,she was a red cat with a few scars on her face. 'Dusting,and a relief!' a human-like monster with black cat ears and tail muttered, 'Incorrect,it's called 'Destabilizing'.When a monster's soul is shattered their body destabilizes and turns into yellowish dust,write that down.' the teacher smirked.I wrote that down quickly, just looking at the teacher made me afraid of what would happen if I failed. 'Now open your textbooks to the chapter on the soul,body and dust of a monster,read and memorize for homework.Make sure to remember the chapter on boss monsters,it will be important in the half year exam!' the teacher smirked,she seemed to like the idea of punishing her students severely.After twenty minutes she called for attention, 'Could miss Y/N please come up and read the chapter on which you're supposed to read?' the teacher smirked widely.She looked like a evil version of Cheshire cat when she does that,I walked up to the front of the class nervously.Luckily I work good under pressure and have photographic memory,I read the chapter without having to look at the book.The teacher made a creepy smile and told me to sit down,the other students gave me looks like I was a disgusting piece of trash.

'H-hey Y/N,w-want to s-sit with m-me?' Monster-Girl asked nervously, 'Okay.' I said nervously and followed her.She led me to the table at the far end of the lunch-room,I sat down and helped her open her bag. 'I-I can open it myself,b-but t-thanks anyway.' Monster-Girl blushed,I could tell we where going to be friends.I don't know who packed me the lunch but it was surprisingly good,two tacos that weren't too dry or too juicy.Monster-Girl only had an apple and a piece of toast so I gave her one, 'T-thanks.' she said taking it with her surprisingly prehensile tail.She gave it a sniff before taking a bite,she swallowed it with a happy expression. 'H-huh, and I thought the s-skeleton b-bros were horrible.' Monster-Girl chuckled nervously, 'I'm their prisoner,and had to do all their chores on the weekend before I came to school.' I admitted. 'J-just be glad they're k-keeping you a-alive,S-Sans has k-killed before.' Monster-Girl said, 'Hey dorks,what'cha talking about?' that black cat boy from biology asked depressed. 'Nothing that would interest you,just talking about my life as a slave.' I muttered, 'You're lucky,most kids around here have much worse lives than you.' he sighed and walked back to a table filled with other depressed monsters.I noticed that the groups seemed to be organized by facial expression and dress code, 'What's with all the depression?I thought monster teens would be more energetic and vicious.' I asked. 'O-only when s-school is in s-session,a-at lunch monsters l-let themselves b-be unhappy.' Monster-Girl explained, 'Sounds like I'm the lucky one.' I sighed sadly.

'So how was it?' Papyrus asked in a monotone, 'Not as bad as I thought,I even made a kinda friend.Though the teachers were a bit intimidating and creepy.' I shivered. 'Heh,you sound like Sans when he was at school.Though his bragging got him into more trouble on the first day.' Papyrus chuckled,I blinked when I realized Papyrus was opening up. 'What happened?' I asked, I had to gather information while I could. 'I kinda had to save him from toughest kid on the school-yard,I was a senior while Sans was a freshman.' Papyrus said,so papyrus was for years older than Sans?That would explain how Papyrus manages to take the insults, 'WIGGIDY WIGGIDY WHAT'S UP BRAHS!?!?' a colourful person said appearing out of nowhere.(picture down below)I blinked a few times and recognized the person, 'Sans!?' I exclaimed. 'That's ma name,don't wear it out dudette!' he said wiggling his eyebrows,I was holding back a large snort and laugh. 'Hello Fresh virus.' Papyrus said coldly, 'Huh?Papyrus would never talk to Sans like that,something's up.' I thought. 'What's with the gnarly treatment broseph?' the weirdly dressed Sans asked his eyebrows wiggling again, 'Wait a minute...how does a skeleton have black eyebrows?' I thought. 'Um,who are you?' I asked nervously, 'Underfresh Sans!Or Fresh Sansy by ma homies!' he answered his eyebrows wiggling again.It was really hard not to laugh at that,especially when the words on his sunglasses,somehow,turned from 'YOLO' to 'SWAG'.

It was really hard not to laugh at that,especially when the words on his sunglasses,somehow,turned from 'YOLO' to 'SWAG'

'Well be going now,take your germ infected corpse somewhere else.' Papyrus growled, 'A swanky smarty-pants ey?I'll leave for now,but I'll smell ya later!' Fresh Sans said summoning a skateboard out of nowhere.He skated and disappeared, 'Um,I think those colours and terms have hurt my brain.' I giggled.Papyrus pulled my chin up to him,his face was serious and his tooth somehow seemed more menacing now. 'Stay away from him at all costs,he's nothing but a parasite!He may seem friendly,but he's a vicious killer!' Papyrus growled,I couldn't open my mouth to talk so I nodded.Papyrus let go and tugged my leash a bit harder than usual, 'Come on pet,Sans is waiting.' Papyrus said.The visit from Fresh Sans seems to have put him in a bad mood,we were silent as we walked home.I quickly changed into a red tank top,red and black striped sweater,black jeans and black sneakers and pulled my hair back with a blood red headband,then I started with my chores.I washed all the dishes,cleaned the kitchen,took out the garbage and made dinner,it was baked potatoes and steak.I thought Papyrus would've brought the subject of Fresh Sans up but he didn't,and the look on his face told me that I should keep quiet about that. 'By the way,who made those tacos?They were really good.' I asked,by Sans's blush and the fact that he dropped the fork I guessed that he made them. 'You should probably get to bed pet,before Sans starts a bragging spree.' Papyrus whispered to me,I quickly put my dish on the rack and head upstairs