SF Papyrus x reader Part 2

~Your POV~

'See you next week at school M-G!' I said hugging her, 'S-see you next week!' Monster-Girl giggled.The first week of school was not what I expected,the teachers sometimes gave a creepy yet sincere smile to me,that black cat boy was starting to get on a first name basis with me and Monster-Girl,no one picked on me and the classes were surprisingly easy.Papyrus stood there as usual,but he had his normal expression back.I tactfully never brought up the subject of Fresh Sans, 'Eh, how's the week been?' Papyrus asked slouching.He didn't put the leash on anymore,but I still had to wear the collar according to Sans. 'Surprisingly nice,but I gotta ask.Why do the kids never pick on me?' I ask, 'They see me drop you off and pick you up,people are really terrified of me and Sans.' Papyrus shrugged. 'I can understand that,even if Sans is only half a foot taller than me while Papyrus is double my height(you're four feet high in the story).' I thought, 'So they won't mess with you shorty.' Papyrus said patting my head.My face turned red and I made a pouty expression, 'Heh.Cute.' Papyrus said. 'What did you say?' I asked raising an eyebrow, 'Hm?Nothing.' Papyrus said with a tinge of an orange blush on his cheeks. 'Did he just call me cute?Must be my imagination,or was it?' I thought,the walk was quiet as usual till we reached the house.I heard weird fighting sounds in there, 'Pet,stay here.' Papyrus said his eye glowing. He ran inside and the fighting got louder, 'Oh god I hope that saying that curiosity killed the cat doesn't apply here.' I thought and peeked in.

There was a black skeleton with red,yellow and blue parts with a weird glitchy frame that had a few 'Error's on the edge,he looked a bit like Sans

There was a black skeleton with red,yellow and blue parts with a weird glitchy frame that had a few 'Error's on the edge,he looked a bit like Sans. 'Oh-h!I-I wo-would've li-liked to st-stay,b-but I'm a b-bit t-t-tied up!' the glitchy skeleton laughed,I felt myself jerk up.Blue strings were tied around my soul,which was aqua.Papyrus spotted me and his expression grew furious, 'Let her down Error,she has nothing to do with this fight!' Papyrus growled.Sans was unconscious and had a weird crack in his skull, 'O-oh,if y-y-you wa-want h-her so-so ba-a-ad... t-then co-come a-and get he-her!' Error laughed.A white portal opened up, 'Se-see i-if y-y-you c-can find u-u-us!' Error laughed.He jumped in and I followed,Papyrus leaped after me but the portal closed.

Error gave me a glitchy grin,I noticed that the strings were attached to his hands. 'S-so wh-why wou-would th-that glitch b-be in-interested in-in you?' Error mused tugging the strings,I bit back a shriek of pain. 'C-certainly du-durable,b-but wha-what e-else?Sh-she's certainly the ey-eye can-candy,b-but h-he's bee-been raised to ha-hate hum-humans.' Error said thoughtfully, 'O-oh w-well,I'll ju-just a-add ano-another pu-puppet to m-my c-c-collection!' Error laughed. 'COWABANGA!Heads up Error bro!!' a familiar voice shouted,Fresh Sans skateboarded into the white void. 'Ug-ugh!!Wh-what d-did I s-s-say a-a-about co-coming h-here!?' Error shouted,I was hoping Fresh could help me out of this situation. 'I heard ya broseph,but I had to see what the fuss was about!' Fresh Sans said wiggling his eyebrows,I let out a weak giggle.Fresh Sans turned to me and took off his sunglasses,his eyes were both a comforting soft black with the left eye having a white upside down heart. 'When did this dudette get tied up ya?' Fresh Sans asked putting his glasses back on,they read '2cul4u' now. 'I-I ki-kidnapped h-her fro-from the Swa-Swapfell A-AU,I-I he-heard yo-you w-went the-there a-a whil-while ba-ba-back?' Error said, 'Well home slice bread slice,I need her for my own diddly darn reasons.' Fresh Sans said looking over the rim off his glasses.

I wanted so badly to curl into a ball and scream,but I couldn't do anything. 'Papyrus was right about you,you are just a parasite.' I thought, 'The will to live is too diddly darn strong in me dudette,and I kinda feel bad to the bone.You seem like a radtastic fly honey,but ma instincts are too strong.' Fresh Sans thought doing a flip.He seemed to be rejoicing his new body, 'But you forgot one thing....' I thought. 'Humans are filled with DETERMINATION!!' I thought,I started making his body walk.It felt great to be in control but Fresh was taking it badly, 'Imma gonna search for a monsters now,humans are too powaful!' Fresh said and I blacked out.

                                                                             ~Papyrus's POV~

Sans was still out cold,and I was going to get something from Muffet's. 'Here you are deary~ And thanks for the generous tip~' Muffet giggled evilly,she handed me a packet with three spider doughnuts.Sans was going to need to heal after this,but that crack was going to scar though. 'He fell down the stairs when he tripped,remember that alibi.' I muttered to myself,but that wasn't going to explain why Y/N was missing.Suddenly I spotted the colour of Y/N's uniform,there in the snow was an unconscious Y/N.The cold had made her skin pale but her pulse was strong,I breathed out in relief and picked her up like a little kid.I teleported to her room and laid her down,she looked so sweet and angelic.I walked downstairs and Sans was rubbing his head, 'WHAT HAPPENED?!WHY DOES MY SKULL FEEL LIKE IT'S BURNING!?!?' Sans demanded. 'You tripped at the top of the stairs,fell down and cracked your skull a bit my lord.' I answered handing him two spider doughnuts,I ate mine while he gave me a sceptical look. 'YOU AREN'T TRYING TO POISON ME ARE YOU?!?!' Sans asked staring at the doughnut, 'I'm just helping you my lord,but that crack is going to scar.' I said swallowing my last bite.Sans carefully took a bite,purple magic started knitting the tiny splinters together. 'WHY WERE YOU UPSTAIRS?!' Sans asked starting on his second doughnut, 'The human fainted with shock when she heard your skull crack,I was just putting her back in her bed.' I answered blushing slightly.

Y/N opened her eyes slowly and shakily looked up at me, 'I-I'm s-so s-sorry I-I didn't l-listen to you and went inside,Error tried to crack m-my soul b-but t-then Fresh c-came and p-possessed m-me.' Y/N whimpered. 'It's okay,you're safe now.Just don't mention it to Sans,he forgot about it when his head got cracked.' I said,she didn't answer but suddenly hugged me super tightly.I turned a bright orange,I got one of my arms out and awkwardly patted her back.I realized she was fast asleep,I tried getting out but she had and iron grip.I was too tired to try and use my magic to get her off,feeling embarrassed I tried to settle in.It felt kinda nice to feel a comfortable warmth,I blushed even more when I realized I could feel her heartbeat.Since I'm a skeleton and no one's kind enough to let me hear theirs I've never felt or heard a heartbeat,I learned about it but always imagined it as a kind of drumbeat.But Y/N's heartbeat felt rhythmic and soft,a comforting sound in an other situation.Y/N had a weird expression on her face,a kind of 'determined to hold onto this object' expression.I felt my face heat up even more when I imagined something I didn't want to imagine,but I looked at Y/N and realized I wanted to protect her.I remembered when Sans was little,he would always hug me and only let go if I gave him a lollipop.I kissed Y/N's forehead and closed my eyes,drowsiness overcame me and I fell asleep.