Chapter 3

Note: this chapter was hard to write but i used Raven Maddie Apple and Briar's doll diaries to help me with it sooner or later if you read '' The Story Book Of Legends '' Some of the events are based off of it. Chapter 3 for Emma here we go! ( This is going to be longer than usual)

Yesterday had been Sunday. Today was Monday Emma woke up to she her new roommate Crumblina Gingerbreadman. '' What?!?!'' she yelled letting the words slip out . '' Headmaster Grimm said I had to share a room with you'' She said in a shy way as if not trying to anger her. '' It's ok.'' she said sadly.'' Wait a spell its orientation week, I heard its the same every year.'' Emma said

''Maybe its different because its legacy year. suggested Crumblina. ''What ever after !''Emma said rudely'' If it is the same i'm ditching it.'' '' Well you should try to ditch after Headmaster Grimm gives his speach. she said sugestiongly again. '' Well we'd best get ready right away then.'' They both got ready at the same time and walked to Ever After High together, Into the hallway and to the Charmitorium. The Charmitourim was divide, There were thrones for '' The Royals '' ( aka the princess and princes) and on the other side were hard chairs for '' The Commoners ( People who aren't royal although some people Raven Queen who was from Royalty sat with the 'Commoners") Emma went to the designated '' Royal side'' and Crumblina went to the ''Commoners side'' ( Everyone knew that Headmaster Grimm treated the Royals better than the Commoners ) About 5 minutes later Headmaster Grimm said into a microphone '' WELCOME BACK STUDENTS OF EVERR AFTER HIGH'' After a while Emma fell asleep but she knew it was going to be the same the same speech again. After the Speech Dutchess Swan and Darling Charming had to wake her and Briar up from there nap. Yet again they were being divided even more. This time they divided them into story groups. The'' Royals ''( The ones with happly ever afters)  were escorted to there damsel-in-distressing group ( That meant Emma)  The normal characters ( That meant Crumblina ) and the villian charcters. As Emma was walking with her group Briar invited her and Apple to go shopping of course she said yes. Then Briar let down Holly  O' Hair's hair down then the three girls climbed down it and went to '' Book End Village''

The hottest spot for Royals and or Rebels to hang out at you could get a '' Hocus Latte '' Go shopping at the Ginger Bread Boutique or Buy shoes at Ashylnn Ella's shoe store '' The Glass Slipper they were having a ball going shopping until Headmaster Grimm caught them and they got into trouble ( not really) but other than that they had a great day.