Chapter 6

( Ready for chapter 6 Legacy Day and True Hearts Day are fastly approaching.... ps its Sunday )

Today was the day before Legacy Day and Emma's heart was racing of fear. She wasn't prepaid she knew what she had to do."Morning Crumblina." Emma said stretching and rising out of her bed. "Morning Crumblina." yawned doing the same thing as Emma "Crumblina do you wanna go shopping after we get dressed." she said still stretching "Sure why not it is the day before legacy day....." and before you knew it they finished getting ready and headed off .

"We should got to the Hocus Latte first." Emma suggested the two ordered hocus latte's and left "Were to first Emma?" Crumblina said with excitment "I've been thinking about a new look so how about The Tower Salon?" Emma suggested "Sure." Crumblina grabbed her wrist and the two rushed off to the salon "Hey guys." Poppy O' Hair said as they came in "Let me guess you guys are doing some last minute shopping before Legacy huh." "Yeah." Crumblina said with joy "So what do you want me to do with your hair." Poppy said showing the hairstyles in the catalog "Hm..... This one looks spellbinding." Emma said as she showed it to Poppy "Ok then so after I get Emma done I'll take care of you." she quickly finished Emma's hair then moved on to the hairstyle Crumblina selected "Well hext you later!" Poppy shouted as they left "Hext you later." they shouted after her "So Crumblina wear to next?" "How about the Gingerbread Boutique." Crumblina said "Sure!" Emma grabbed her arm and they raced off.