Legacy Day Pt 1

( Guys I'm sooooo sorry I haven't updated in awhile I was busy hunting for the new dolls they have out and still trying to find Cedar ugh...But eithet way lets get to legacy day!)

Emma and Crumblina that morning both scared."Are you ready to accept your destany?" Emma said nervously."Uh huh..." Crumblina said in the same nervous tone."We should start getting ready after breakfeast." Emma said.They chatted their way to breakfeast and broke apart."Isn't Legacy Day going to be hexcellent Emma?" Apple asked.She didn't want her to get suspicous so she nodded and grinned.

Raven Queen had came in and everything fell silent.Royals shot cold glares at her and Rebels had a quiet determanation.Raven had sat with her friends Maddie,Cerise,Cedar and the rest of the rebels.But of course no one seemed to notice Hunter sitting behind Ashylnn.Emma had wished she could sit with them but after the last time she wouldn't dare retry that again.Royals had bashed her for sitting with them

After breakfast Emma and Crumbilina had found there Legacy Day outfits on there beds layed out nice and neatly.They had gotten thereselves ready for that night.Before Emma left Crumblina she hugged her and whispered to her."I'm not so sure about my destany." she said in her ear and headed up to Poppy O'Hair's dorm at the highest point in the dorms so she could help her with her hair.After she had finished it had became dark and the Royals headed down to The Legacy Day Ceremony......

(Rather short huh sorry guys I'm saving the juicy parts for Pt.2 :-) Hex you later :-))