chapter 22

*Jayy POV*
We heard a knock on the door it was Dahv. "Are you fuckers coming downstairs" he yelled. "Yeah one minute" Andy yelled. We get up and get dressed and go downstairs. I sit on the couch and Andy sat next to me and again cuddled into my side. I wrap my arm around him. "Do you guys want to play mario kart" Ash asked. Andy and i shook our heads. "We will watch" Andy says. CC jumped up. " i want too and so does Dahv" he yelled. Me and Andy cuddled on the couch. We watched them, Dahv ended up winning. "Yes you losers the winner is in the house" Dahv yelled. We laughed. Me and Dahv are staying the night. Me and Andy went to the room and cuddled. "So" Andy said. "Sooo..." i replie. He smiled. "Do you wanna go for a walk" he asked. "Yeah" i say. We went outside and started walking. Andy interlaced our fingers. I swung our arms back and forth. We walked around the whole tour grounds. "Hey babe we have a month before our 1 year" he said. "Yes we do" i replied. He smiled.
*Andy POV*
Me and Jayy have almost been together a year. I love him so much, i cant wait for the rest of our life. We were walking when my phone went off. I pulled it out. Oh my guckin gosh. It was Danial. It was a pic of him and Jayy. "What the fuck is this" i said on the verge of tears. I showed him the picture. "A-Andy i can explain" he tried saying but before he could finish i ran from him. For some reason i ran to the blood bus. I know Dahv was getting cloths. I ran on the bus past Dahv to the bathroom. Dahv came and knocked on the door. I let Dahv in. I see Jayy on the couch crying. It broke my heart. I closed the door after Dahv came in. "Whats wrong what happened" he asked with worry and concern. I showed him the pic. "Andy when did you get this pic" he asked. "While we were walking" i say. "Well dont worry about it ok this pic was way before you two meet" he said. "Really, i just made a complete fool out of myself, i didnt even let him explain" i said. "So just go out there and explain yourself" he says. I nodded and ran out of the bathroom. I didnt see Jayy anywhere. I walked outside he was smoking a cig. "Andy" he said. "Jayy" i say. "Im so sorry i didnt even let you explain im so stupid" i say. "No you arent Andy its Danial hes trying everything in his power to break us up, Andy i love you know that im never gonna cheat on you" he says. I jump in his arms and kiss him. "Im so sorry Jayy i dont understand how you can forgive me" i say. "Because i love you Batman" he says. "I love you too Bear" i say. We walk back inside. Dahv smiled at us. "We will be in the bunk" Jayy said. Dahv nodded. Jayy grabbed my hand in his and dragged me to his bunk. We crawled in. Jayy wrapped his arms around me and i cuddled into his chest. "So mama monroe is coming tomorrow are you ready to meet her" Jayy says. "Yes i am you still havent meet my dad" i say. "We'll plan for it after warped" he says. I nod. "Batman are you coming to our concert tomorrow" he asked. "Of course" i say.
*Jayy POV*
20 minutes later i looked down at a sleeping Andy. I pulled my phone out and took a pic of me and him. I posted it on twitter.
*status*
Jayy Von Monroe
My wonderful Batman sleeping in my arms. I i couldnt nor would ask for anything else. I love you Batman! <3 😘
Andys phone went off. It woke him up. He grabbed his phone and smiled. My phone went off a couple seconds later.
*Andys status*
Andy Biersack
I love you my wonderful JayyBear!<3 😘
As i read i smiled. I kissed his head. He fell asleep again.
We woke up to banging coming from the front of the bus. Andy sat up so fast he hit his head on the top bunk. "Are you ok baby"i asked. He smiled and nodded. We got dressed and walked out of the bunks. All the guys were here and so was my mom. I smiled. "Hey mom" i said. "Jayy" she said getting up and hugging me. "Mom theres someone i want you to meet" i say. "Come here Andy" i added. "Mama monroe this is Andy Biersack my boyfriend" i say. "Well its so nice to meet you Jayy and Dahvie has talked about you alot" she said. "Its a pleasure Ms. Monroe" Andy says. "Oh no call me mama monroe" she says. "Ok" Andy replies. I smiled. Andy walks to the fridge. "Anyone want a water" he asked. "I would" mama monroe says. "I will to Batman" i say. He gives mom her water and gives me mine then plops down besides me. "Thanks Batman" i say. "I have to get ready tho" i added. "Ok ill meet you backstage"he says. I kiss him. He hugs mom which made me smile. He smiled at me. "See you later" i say. "Yes you will" he replies.
*mama monroes POV*
"So Jayy how long have you guys been together" i ask. "Itll be a year next thursday"he replies. "Do you plan on tying the knot" i ask. "If everything goes well devember 25 is Andys birthday im planning on proposing to him for his birthday present" he says. "When you do it can i be there" i ask. "yes mom you and his parents are going to be there" he says. I smile.
Its time for the show. "Are you coming" Jayy asked. I nod and we walk to the stage. I immediately see Andy. He smiles and waves at us. Im so happy Jayy found a nice guy compared to that asshole Danial. "Hi Andy" i say. "Hi mama monroe" he replies, then kisses Jayy. "Good luck babe" he said to Jayy. Jayy then runs out on stage. "Im so glad Jayy found someone like you" i say "i hated Danial" i added. "Well thank you Jayy is wonderful i cant imagine life without him" Andy replies. I smile.