chapter 26

*Ash POV*
"We've got to invite Jayys mom and Andys parents" i say, Dahv nodding. "Lots of alchol and liquor" CC said. We all laugh. "We should go get the stuff" Jinxx says. "Ok you guys go ill clean up the bus" i said. They left.
*Jinxx POV*
We are at the liquor store now. "Dahv" i say. "Yeah" he replied. "What should we get" i asked. "Lots of Jack" he says. "Ok" i say. I grabbed all the Jack that was on the shelf.
*Andy POV*
Me and Jayy have been at the park. Its been so nice and relaxing and just nice to be alone with Jayy. "You ready ee have 5 minutes" i say. He nodded. We got to the bus, it was very dark. We walk in. No one is there. "Do you want to walk for a bit" i asked. "Yeah" he said. Once we stepped outside there was alot of people, all the bands at warped and more. "HAPPY ANNIVERSARY" they all yelled. Me and Jayy stood there speechless. We go up to Dahv. "Thanks Dahv" Jayy said, Dahv smiled brightly. I saw mama monroe and ran to give her a hug. "Hey mama" i say. "Hello Andy Happy Anniversary" she said. Jayy walks over. "Hey mom" he says. I saw my mom and dad. "Exuse me please" i say, then walk over to my mom and dad. "My baby boy Happy Anniversary" she says. "Thank you" i say hugging her. "Whos the lucky girl" dad said. "Um dad its um not a girl its a guy" i said. "Ok wheres the lucky guy, i want to meet him" he said. I go grab Jayy. "You get to meet both of my parents now" i say. He smiles. "Hey Amy" he said walking up to her. She gave him a hug. "Its good to see you Jayy" she said. "Dad this is Jayy my boyfriend" i say. "Its great to meet you" dad said. "Pleasure is mine sir" Jayy said. I laugh. "Dont call dad sir hes either dad or Chris" i say, Jayy smiles.
*Jayy POV*
"Your dad seems really cool" i say. "Yeah he is" Andy replies. We are walking over to get a drink. I see Jeffree. "Yo Jeffree" i yelled, he turned and ran over to me. "Jayy" he yelled. "Hey happy anniversary" Jeffree said. "Thanks bro" i say. "Oh Andy this is Jeffree Star" i say. "Nice to meet you" Andy said. "Your the famous Andy Biersack ive heard so much" Jeff said. Andy smiled. "Well anyways welcome to the family" Jeff said. I slipped my arm around Andys waist. "Everyone wasnt lying you guys are soo fuckin cute" Jeff said. I smiled at Andy. Andy leaned into my side. "Well ill talk to you guys later" Jeff said. "Ok bye" i said. He waved to Andy. He waved back. "So what to do" i say. "Hey fuckers" i heard Dahv yell. Me and Andy turn our heads. "Come over here" he added. We walk over to him. "What" i say. "We're gonna play our shot game" he says. "You want us to play dont you" i say. He nodded. I looked at Andy. "Fuck it lets do it" Andy yelled. I chuckled. "Cmon Bear you know you want to" Andy said. "Your not gonna let me do it alone are you" he added. "Oh fine ill do it" i say. Andy jumped up and down, i held myself from laughing. He ran over to Dahv. "What are we shottin tonight" he asked. "Jack straight jack and straight vodka" Dahv said. Andy is bound to become drunk tonight. There was 20 shots layed out. "Are you ready Andy" Dahv said. "Fuck yesss" Andy replied. "1-2-3- GO" Dahv yelled. Andy chugged, it only took him a minute. "I feel lightheaded" Andy said. I walked up behind him, he leaned back against me. I put my hands on his hips. "Hey Dahv"i say. "Yeah is he ok" he said. "Yeah hes good just buzzed, but anyway play sexy misic" i say. Dahv did just that, everyone started dancing. I took Andy in the middle of everyone. I placed my hands on his hips. I started moving, Andy followed along. He tangled his arms around my neck. He looked at me. I stared in his big blue eyes. I couldnt help it, i bent my head and kissed him. I could feel him smile. "I love you Batman" i say. "I love you too so much Bear" he replied. We started dirty dancing together.
*4 hours later*
Its 3 in the morning. Andy is passed out on my bunk. Im cleaning up. "Jayy" Dahv said. I turned toward him. "Go to bed now, me and the guys will clean this" he says. I nod and walk on the bus. I crawl in with Andy. Immediately he turns and cuddles to my bare chest. I felt a kiss. I look down and Andy was looking up at me. "Hey Bear" he whispers. "Hey Batman, i thought you were sleeping" i say. "No its hard for me to sleep without you" he say. "You can go to sleep now" i say. "I could but i dont want to im going to take a shower" he says. He crawls on top of me, gives me a kiss, then slids out of the bed. I watch him walk out. I try to resist but i couldnt. I crawled out of bed and walked to the bathroom. Andy wasnt in yet i snuck in, but when i got in i was attacked by Andy kissing me. "I knew you would come in" Andy says. I smile.
*Andy POV*
"My parents and your mom is on the bvb bus" i say. "Ok" he whispers. I crawled in the shower, its alot smaller than ours, but itll work. Jayy crawled in after me. I was facing the wall, i felt Jayy put his hands on my waist. Jayy started kissing my neck. I bit my bottom lip trying not to moan. He found the spot on my neck. I let out a moan. Jayy smirked against my skin. He turned my head so he could kiss me. While he was kissing me he slammed into me. I was moaning in his mouth. He started thrusting in and out. He started pumping me as well. Hes still kissing me. We finished at the same time. He broke the kiss. "That was fun" he says out of breath.
We went back to bed and cuddled. We woke up to mama monroe shaking us awake. "Really this early in the morning" Jayy groaned. "Its 3 in the afternoon" she said. "Oh shit" he said as he hurrys to get dress. "I have an interview" he says. "Ill meet you there Jayy" i say. "Ok love you" he yells running out of the bus. I chuckle. "Hes fast" i say. "That he is" she says. She walks out. I get dressed. "Ill see you later mom" i yelled to mama monroe. She smiled.
*Jayy POV*
I got here just in time. "Jeez Jayy i didnt think you were coming" Dahv said. I smiled. I saw Andy walking over. He stopped besides me. "Have fun ill be sitting at the bench" he said giving me a kiss and i nodded. "Hey guys"Bryan stars said. "You ready" he asked. We both nod. "Ok well we are here with botdf" bry said. "Well Dahv people have been wondering what its like living with Jayy and Andy" bry asked. "Oh i love it, Andy is like my brother and Jayy is my brother" Dahv repled. "Ok Jayy" stars say. "Yes bry" i say. "How are you and the wonderful Andy Biersack" he asked. I waved Andy over, he came. I put my arm around his waist. "Well Bry its the best relationship ive ever had" i say. "We've had our ups and downs but we've always gotten thru it" i added. "I dont think i could love without him". Andy kissed me. "Well you two look like the perfect couple" stars says. "They are" Dahv said. We all chuckled. "Well Andy do you mind if i ask you a question" stars says. "Sure" Andy says. "Ok well have you ever thought of marriage"stars asked. "Well not very much, i just focus on now not the future or the past" Andy says. "The way i see it is as long as im with the man i love im happy" Andy added. "I love you Batman" i said and kissed him. "Ok a question for all of you" stars says. We all nod. "What are your nicknames for each other"stars asked. "Start with Dahv" he added. " well with Jayy its always been JayyBear and Andy well hes bro" Dahv said. "Ok Jayy" stars says. "Well Dahvie its been Dahv or Unicorn and Andy has been Prince, Love, Batman, and Babe" i say. "Ok Andy" stars said. " well Dahvie has been Dahv and Jayy its been JayyBear, Bear, Love, Hansome, and Baby" Andy says. I smile at him. "Well you two are very cute together, tomorrow i have an intrview with bvb" stars says. "Cool ill be there" Andy says. Bry smiles.