Request: ClassicCherry (UT Sans x UF Sans): Abuse

Not my art. SayomiKimitsuki requested this. If you are sensitive to abusive natures, please don't stick around. There will be a lot of cursing in the beginning. I'm not gonna force you to leave. I ain't your mom.

UF Sans POV:

"You useless fuck!" Papyrus yelled as he slapped me in the face, but not hard enough to do any damage. "The only reason you are even alive is because if you died, I couldn't make you suffer anymore!" Papyrus slapped me again. I know I should've been used to Papyrus either hitting me or insulting me but those words cut deep. I held my ground because I knew that if I went to my room, Papyrus would follow me and hurt me even more. I found that out the hard way. After a few more insults and slaps, Papyrus let me leave. I ran to my lab, my only sanctuary from the abuse. My room didn't have a lock because Papyrus wanted to check to me all the time to make sure I wasn't doing anything. I convinced him that my lab didn't even exist. In my lab, I had a machine that would allow me to go to other AU's or the original place. All Sanses had a machine like that and knowledge of the AU's. I decided that Classic would be the best to talk to because I always talked to Classic about these kinds of things. I stepped in and pressed "Undertale". I was immediately transported in front of Classic Sans and Papyrus. I met the Papyrus of this universe and he's the exact opposite as my Papyrus. I knocked on the door and heard Classic say, "Papyrus, can you get that? I'm busy!" 

"SANS! YOU AREN'T BUSY! YOU ARE JUST SITTING ON THE COUCH!" Papyrus yelled.

"You know how I a'door' the couch." Classic joked.

"FINE! I WILL GET THE DOOR TO ESCAPE! I HOPE IT'S SOMEONE COMING TO TELL YOU TO DO YOUR JOB!" Papyrus said as he opened the door.

"HELLO, WHO IS IT-" Papyrus cut off as he saw me. "OH, HELLO OTHER SANS!"

"Uh...hey." I said. I wasn't used to greetings. In Underfell, no one greeted each other.

"COME IN! SIT DOWN! JUST IGNORE SANS!" Papyrus said to me. "SANS! OTHER SANS IS HERE!" Papyrus yelled to his Sans.

"Which one?" Classic mumbled.

"THE ONE THAT LOOKS LIKE YOU WITH THE RED INSTEAD OF BLUE!" Papyrus answered. I saw Classic's head pop up.

"Fell's here?" Classic asked.

"Yeah. It's me. I'm here." I piped up.

"Come here." Classic motioned for me to sit next to him. I walked over to the couch and sat down.

"I WILL MAKE SOME SPAGHETTI FOR YOU!" Papyrus declared.

"No thanks. I'm not hungry." I said sadly. Papyrus must have picked up the sadness in my voice and just nodded.

"Wow, you're probably the first monster that Papyrus took a no from. Anyway, I know you didn't just drop in to say hi, so what's wrong?" Classic asked.

"It's Papyrus. He's been hitting and insulting me more often. I'm actually kinda scared to go home." I answered quietly.

"Aww Fell. It's alright." Classic patted my back. "Come on. We're gonna have a long talk." Classic dragged me to his room. He locked the door behind him and sat me down on the bed.

"What did he do and say this time?" Classic asked.

"He slapped me a lot and said that I was a useless fuck and that I was only alive because if I died, he couldn't make me suffer anymore." I didn't realize that I was crying when I explained everything.

"Fell, Fell, don't cry." Classic wiped my tears away with his thumbs. "If that asshole doesn't understand how great and useful you are, then it's his loss." Classic said. I smiled a bit at the thought of being wanted and Classic noticed.

"You can stay here until you're comfortable with going back again." Classic offered.

"Thanks Classic. I really appreciate it." I thanked.

"Well, you stay here. I have something I need to do." Classic said. I nodded and he walked out the door.

UT Sans POV:

I walked out the door, leaving Fell. I teleported into my lab so Fell wouldn't know what I'm doing. 'Welp, time to show Fell Papyrus what you get when you mess with a Sans.' I thought as I stepped in and pressed "Underfell". I found myself in front of Fell's house and I knocked on the door. Papyrus opened the door.

"SANS! YOU'RE LATE!" Papyrus snapped. "WAIT, YOU'RE NOT SANS!"

"Oh I very well am Sans. Just not the one you abuse." I said coldly.

"HOW DID YOU-" Papyrus started.

"Let's just say that your victim came to my house and told me everything." I said.

"THAT IMBECILE! RUNNING AWAY AND ASKING FOR HELP LIKE A COWARD!" Papyrus sneered.

"That's what you'll be doing when I'm finished with you. No one messes with a Sans and gets away with it. Now lemme ask you something. D o  y o u  w a n n a  h a v e  a  b a d  t i m e?" I felt my left eye twitch. Papyrus looked scared and backed away.

"S-STAY AWAY!" Papyrus said nervously.

"Heh. It's too late for that." I said threateningly.

~Le time skip cauz I'm too lazy to write a fight scene~

Papyrus was down to 1 HP when I was done with him.

"PLEASE... SPARE ME." Papyrus said.
"Yeah, beg for your worthless sadistic life." I growled. (Damn Sans! Calm down!)

"I BEG YOU! SPARE ME!" Papyrus begged.

"If you promise to stop abusing your own goddamn brother." I said.

"FINE! FINE! I'LL STOP!" Papyrus agreed.

"Good. Now I'll be leaving. Oh and by the way, Fell will be staying with me until he's comfortable with coming back. And if I hear you're abusing him again, I'll be back with more attacks and less mercy. Got it?" I stared into his eyesockets, getting my point clear. Papyrus nodded quickly and I teleported back to my room.

"Hey Fell. I'm back." I greeted Fell.

"Oh, hey Classic. Why do you look so tired?" Fell asked.

"Meh, no reason." I lied. He nodded and lay down.

"Night Fell." I said as I went to the couch for sleep.

~Moar time skip to when Fell leaves~

"Welp, bye Fell." I waved.

"Bye! Thanks for letting me stay!" Fell waved back and left.

UF Sans POV:

When I left, I saw Papyrus welcome me back with open arms.

"WELCOME BACK BROTHER! I MISSED YOU!" Papyrus said.

"Um...bro? Are you ok? Are you sick?" I asked. 'Why is he being so nice to me?'

"NO! I JUST MISSED YOU!" Papyrus said nicely. I went up to my room and texted Classic.

F: Hey. Papyrus is really nice to me. What did you do?
C: Taught him a lesson on what happens when you mess with a Sans.
F: U fought him?
C: Till 1 HP.
F: U got guts. I'll give ya that.
C: Anything for a sans.
F: thx. Gtg. Bye.
C: bye.

I put my phone away and took the best nap I had for the longest time. Now I knew that someone cares about me. It was Classic. Classic cared. I fell asleep without fear for my life for the first time in years. 'Thanks Classic. You changed my life forever. How can I repay you?' I thought to myself as I fell asleep, waiting to wake up to a new life of confidence and happiness.