Cherryberry (Fell Sans x Depressed! Blueberry): Special and Irreplaceable

I am not responsible for any feels trips you may experience during this chapter. If you can't stand the sight or thought of Blueberry being sad/depressed, I suggest you leave. I'm doing only because I felt like it. After this, I'm probably going to cry in a corner because Blueberry's too innocent for this world and I'm doing this to him. I hate my life. So just sign here to accept that any feels that you may have experienced is not my fault. If you don't sign, don't read on.

x______________________

Once you've signed above, you're good to go! Now let's start the sadness!

Blueberry's POV:

I was sitting in my bed, crying into my dog's fur. Underswap just went through a genocide run and was reset. My brother told me not to get too attached to the human, but I didn't listen. How was I supposed to know that Chara was a bad person? I heard them mutter something about a human named Frisk following them around in the past timelines, telling them to do bad things. I should've listened to Papy. I'm an idiot. I heard a knock on my door.

"Who is it?" I asked sadly.

"Blueberry...I know you're sad. Let me in." I heard a familiar voice say.

"Come on in, Demon. The door's unlocked." I said. Demon opened the door and sat next to me.

"Blueberry, all AU's go through genocide. Don't cry." Demon said.

"I know, but I never remembered them until now." I cried even more. Demon looked at me sympathetically. She wrapped me in a warm hug that made me feel safe. I hugged back.

"No more crying. You'll make me cry." Demon said softly. I nodded and tried not to cry. I wiped the tears from my eye sockets. Demon let go and took my dog from my grasp. "Let's not suffocate your dog, ok?" She said, trying me make me happy.

"Ok." I said, feeling better.

"I'll be right back. I know someone who'll cheer you up. Wait one second. You'll be ok, right?" Demon got up. I nodded. She smiled and snapped her fingers, disappearing into thin air. A few minutes later, she was back but she wasn't alone. "Hey. I'm back, just like I said. I brought someone with me." Demon side stepped and I saw Fell standing there.

"Hey Blueberry." Fell said.

"Oh. Hi Fell." I greeted. Fell's smile faltered.

"Demon told me that you were pretty sad about the genocide run but not this sad." Fell said.

"I just...I can't believe I couldn't remember any other timelines." I started tearing up again. Fell looked at me and then frantically at Demon and back at me. Demon looked panicky but then came over and pulled me into a hug.

"Shh. Shh. Don't cry. I don't want to see you cry. No one wants to see you cry. It's breaking everyone's heart." Demon whispered, patting my back.

Fell's POV:

"It's breaking everyone's heart." Demon whispered to Blueberry while patting his back. I hung back. I wasn't good at this comforting shit. In Underfell, if you were sad, everyone would tell you to suck it up. As I watched, Demon grabbed my jacket with one hand.

"What the-" Demon yanked my jacket, forcing me to hug Blueberry. As soon as I knew it, we were in a group hug. Demon glared at me behind Blueberry's back.

"Say something nice, you asshole." Demon mouthed at me.

"Uh...Hey Blueberry. It's ok. We all go through the genocide run. Frisk always resets. You just gotta get used to it." I murmured.

"Frisk?! It's their fault Chara's bad!" Blueberry cried even more.

"He meant Chara. In his AU and most of the others, Chara is the one who influences Frisk. That's why it's called Underswap." Demon emphasized on the swap part of Underswap. Blueberry sniffed and I wiped away his tears with my thumbs. Demon unwrapped herself from the hug and got up. I unwrapped myself too.

"It's about time I got going. If I leave any later, Papyrus'll have my head. I'm sure everything will be okay, Blueberry. I'll come check on you later. I promise." Demon headed for the door.

"Thanks Demon." Blueberry sniffed. Demon chuckled.

"No problem Blueberry." Demon snapped her fingers and disappeared. I looked at Blueberry. He looked back at me with sad puppy dog eyes. Demon was right. Blueberry crying was breaking my heart. A cinnamon roll like him shouldn't have to carry the burden of knowing about the resets.

"Don't cry. You'll get used to it. Please don't cry." I comforted as well as I could.

"I don't want to get used to it! I want it to stop! I can't deal with this anymore!" Blueberry voiced my own thoughts.

"Neither do I or any of the other Sanses. But it's something you can't change. As much as we want things to change, it won't. Not unless the human, Frisk or Chara, stops resetting." I said seriously. Blueberry looked down at his feet. Then, he mumbled something.

"What?" I asked.

"Why do they do it? Why do they reset? Are we that boring to keep?" Blueberry asked.

"I...I don't know. Maybe because they think it's fun to do everything all over again. If anything-" I gathered all my courage and slammed my teeth on his. "You're special and irreplaceable." I murmured.

Blueberry's POV:

Fell slammed his teeth into mine.

"You're special and irreplaceable." He murmured. I was frozen in shock. At that moment, Demon appeared in the room.

"Hey you guys. Feeling bet-" Demon's eyes widened. Fell pulled away from me and stared at Demon. She smiled and her eyes were bright. She pulled out her phone, took a picture and teleported away.

"Shit!" Fell cursed.

"No cursing Fell!" I yelled at him. He looked at me slyly.

"What are you gonna do about it?" Fell asked suggestively. His cheekbones had  a tinge of red. I blushed bright blue. He jumped on me so that he was on top and I was underneath him. I covered my face with my hands.

"Don't cover your pretty face." Fell pinned my hands next to my head. He kissed me roughly. I felt something warm lick the bottom of my teeth. I opened my mouth, granting Fell access with his tongue. I formed my own tongue and we fought for dominance. Fell obviously won. I moaned into the kiss.

Ha! You filthy sinners thought this would turn into a lemon? Nope! It's stops right here! MWAHAHAHAHA! No seriously. That's it.

Bonus:

Demon's POV:

I was sitting on my couch with Undertale Sans. We were watching the cameras I installed in Blueberry's room to make sure he didn't try to kill himself from the TV. We watching until Fell jumped Blueberry.

"What are you gonna do about it?" Fell said when he jumped on Blueberry. Blueberry covered his face until Fell pinned them to the sides of his head.

"Don't cover your pretty face." Fell roughly kissed Blueberry. Then there was some tongue action! I looked at Sans and he was blushing a faint blue. I turned off the TV and Sans looked at me.

"I'm not having skeleton porn on this television, Sans. If you want, watch it. I'm not watching a cinnamon roll turn into a sin-amon roll." I got up and walked to the door. I saw Sans staring at me. "What?"

"N-Nothing." Sans motioned me to leave. I rose an eyebrow but I shrugged it off.

"I'll be at the save screen with Geno if you need me. I'm gonna try to get Afterdeath to happen." I snapped my fingers and teleported to the save screen.

You all seem to ship this, so I decided to put this in. You're welcome, you shippers.